• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance {COMMISSION} Region Map

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzee

Rookie
Hey, I'm Skitzee offering some services for free. Region maps. Ever wanted your own custom region maps? Let me know and I'll make it for you. If you have everything planned out in a drawing then I'd love to see it and copy it. Now, I'm not really that good at making Region Maps which is why I'm offering my services for free because I'm just trying to practice my skills and become even better at making Region Maps!

There are three options to choose from if you want a Region Map made.

• Large Map
  • Regular Map
  • Pokemon Essentials Size Map

Here are some examples of my work. I already that I'm not really good at this and I'm practicing to become better each day!

Envas Region - Regular Map
Joven Region - Large Map
Sirato Region - Pokemon Essentials Size Map.

Well let me know if you want me to make you a Region Map! I don't know how long it takes for me to make each map, because I'm busy with other projects. Maybe I can be done with a Region Map in one day. Maybe more. Just know it'll be less than three days!

Attachments

• Envas Region.png
    Envas Region.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Joven Region.png
    Joven Region.png
    135 KB · Views: 147
  • Sirato Region.png
    Sirato Region.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

PokePete

Rookie
Hi there,

I’d be really interested in this, I have a region based on Iceland so that would be the base, if you’re interested drop me a DM on here

Skitzee

Rookie
Hi there,

I’d be really interested in this, I have a region based on Iceland so that would be the base, if you’re interested drop me a DM on here
Hi PokePete. I am very interested on your idea. Let me know what else you have in mind and what options you want.

Pokemon Essentials
Regular
Large

I'd be happy to fulfill your request!

Avid

Pokemon Sweet: Rebaked Head Chef
These look pretty good! I recently made a map for my region, but it's kinda bad to be honest. I already have a layout with basic details prepared, if you're interested, let me know! (Discord AvidClown)

Meatcube29

Rookie
those look good! if you're still available, id love for you to make the map for my texas based region :)

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hey, if you are still available to make region maps, my new region's prefectures could use them so I can better see how my game will turn out!

Skitzee

Rookie
You could send me the map through direct messages. However I’m taking a break for right now. Once I’m done I’ll get back to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back