• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Adamantium - Recruitement

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! One day short, but hey, it was christmas 🙃
This week we welcome Uual, Bearclops, Kermit and Chubbichu into the team!
We are also now looking for strategy people (balancing and all that stuff)
Interested? Discord link just above!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump again! Happy new year everyone!
This week we welcome PH and Fiddler into the team, as our two new composers!
We're still looking for all roles mentionned above, if you're interested, discord link right above!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! No one new this week either. We are still looking for all roles, especially spriters and mappers.
If you're interested, feel free to check the discord by clicking the link above, or DM me on relic castle! Have a good one :)

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! Still no one new this week.. I've updated this thread though :)
As always, if you're interested, don't hesitate to join the discord server right above! Have a good one ✌️

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! This week we welcome Rawk, our new mapper :)
We are still recruiting, if you're interested, make sure to check the discord right above! Have a nice day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! No one new this week!
As usual, if you're interested, don't hesitate to join the discord server linked above! Have a nice day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! This week we welcome Kitty and shinerr as our new artists!
We are still recruiting, especially spriters, make sure to check the discord link above if you're interested!

aly

Novice
Just suggestion if you have short demo i think it's good to realease it to gain more attention on the project and recruitment

ProChamCham

Novice
Just suggestion if you have short demo i think it's good to realease it to gain more attention on the project and recruitment
Hello! Sadly we don't have a demo yet since the developpement is taking a lot of time. But I know what I'm doing, and I already planned to release the beta as soon as possible to gain more attention around the project. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! This week we welcome Vein, Linus and elya600 into the team! That's pretty cool :D
As always, if you're interested, don't hesitate to join the discord, link right above! Have a nice day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! Missed it by one day, oops! This week we welcome doodididi and DopeyDoodle into the team!
As always, if you're interested, check the discord just above! Have a really good day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! Forgot again 🫠
This week we welcome Archer as our new spriter!
As always, if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to join the discord! Have a great night/day!

ProChamCham

Novice
Weekly bump!
No one new this week, unfortunatly.
As always, if you want to participate, don't hesitate to join the discord, link right above! Have a good day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump!
Sadly, no one new this week.
Interested? Check out the discord for recruitement, link right above!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump!
Still no one new this week, but progress is going well!
If you're interested, don't hesitate to check the discord recruitement server, link just above! Have a great day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! Welcome back ^^
Images have been put back on! Thanks to the RC and EEVEX team for their incredible work :D

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump!
No one new this week!
As always, if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to check the discord link! Have a great day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! Been busy this last week, that's why I jumped a week
These last two weeks we welcomed Cookie, Raghav, Solis C. Astral and googly into the team! Quite a lot of newcomers :)
As always, if you're interested, don't hesitate to check the discord link! Have a nice day/night!

ProChamCham

Novice
Bump! This week we welcome googly into the team!
Quite a lot of progress have been made the last week, mainly strategy and planning stuff :D
As always, if you want to participate, don't hesitate to join the discord, link right above! Have a great night/day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back