• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Friend Safari

Resource Friend Safari 1.0.11

ShinyRaichu94

Novice
1704991683616.png

I keep getting this crash when I entered in the Friend Safari room and I don't know what to do.
Does any of you know what I need to do?

LinKazamine

Champion
I have just tested it and it works fine for me. Try deleting the plugin and installing it again? In the mean time, I'll keep looking at the code.

LinKazamine

Champion
Ok, found the error. I'll post an update with the fix and some things I included and forgot to update.

LinKazamine

Champion
LinKazamine updated Friend Safari with a new update entry:

• Added a compiler that automatically adds flags to the pokemon from the file in PBS/Plugins/Friend Safari. Go to Lin's Friend Safari/01 - Main and delete the compiler of the version you aren't using.
  • Included a file that automatically adds the "Fossil", "Legendary", "Mythical", "Paradox" and "UltraBeast" to the pokemon file.
  • Changed the extra probability at shinyness to extra retries.
  • Fixed an error caused by leftover $PokemonSystem that were not changed to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LinKazamine

Champion
What encounters? You mean that you don't know how to make the safari pokemon appear?

LinKazamine

Champion
In the configuration, you have to define the ID of all the maps where you can catch pokemon in the friend safari in the SAFARI_MAPS. Then, you have to define at least 1 wild encounter in those maps. After that, all you have to do is have the player choose a friend's safari (there are examples in the example map of that) and transport them to one of the maps. The plugin will automatically change the wild pokemon with one of the pokemon from the chosen safari.

ShinyRaichu94

Novice
In the configuration, you have to define the ID of all the maps where you can catch pokemon in the friend safari in the SAFARI_MAPS. Then, you have to define at least 1 wild encounter in those maps. After that, all you have to do is have the player choose a friend's safari (there are examples in the example map of that) and transport them to one of the maps. The plugin will automatically change the wild pokemon with one of the pokemon from the chosen safari.
I only put in "120" as a Safari Map for now. I don't understand what else I need to put in.

LinKazamine

Champion
You can have one map for it, like in X and Y. Or you could have multiple maps, all looking different to match the safari's type. For example, have a cave for ground, poison, rock and steel pokemon. And a place surrounded by lakes for water types.

Back