• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance [COMMISSION or TRADE] Character design, music, spritework

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoncityrain

Trans and proud
I have decided to offer my work in exchange for either USD or for coders. If you can write code for Essentials or make custom tilesets in either Gen 3 or PMD style, I'll be willing to trade your services for some art!

Expertise:
I am best with character / fakemon designs. I've been doing pixel art for over seven years, have done character design for over 10 (selling designs for about 5), and have been sticking my foot into trying music for about two. I can do just about any species, and will always make an attempt regardless.
I like cat-like Pokémon most of all! I do have a cutesy style, though, so keep that in mind.
I can edit existing sprites or draw sprites from hand.

Examples of Work:
NOTE: you do not have permission to use these examples for your own projects. These belong to the people they were made for, not you.

This is to show off the DESIGNS. Most of this art is old / outdated.
The Cresselia / Roserade design is up for sale, the rest are called for.
This DOES NOT mean I will make the art for your game. This is for characters / fakemon / forms / ect DESIGNS.
65611851_b0K93GSojaJuPYP.png
65782697_FW98pmkgLU7mWUG.png
63967551_SkiwmwExsLMM13l.png
40549495_DkB0skiAtWxwOgP.png
26786149_2CvCdjinXIreGJB.png
36501835_Jm7DEK0nMjkPnkf.png
58658382_3zDwb1jWUqhd8k1.png
38540590_0ta8mN0eyfGjVwX.png

Music examples

Zeraora base by Emuffin. The Zeraora sprite was originally made for the PMD Sprite Collab Repository and was rejected. That one is free to use with credit to both of us.
35678814_GOl166WiWkpsGwm.gif
trainer_doze.png
57416434_D6YAAUAQVO3BREn.png
45117730_0EOwjeWVIiOno3J.gif
15212744_MHzIrzeIzlAbJvb.gif
32422756_iUT47QnXOWdjbeG.png
emote_4.png
65455012_Uv4H5pyR5lqTucA.gif

65457913_srKXvdpm5ArgNah.png
65459315_yV2awDZeTA10q1z.png

The trainer portraits were done over a year ago, I am aware they're a bit janky!
The Rinring sprites, Deino, and Archen are free to use with credit.
trainerdoze.png
leaderfrill.png
1689661180189.png
RINRING.gif
Quill20.png
ARCHEN.png
DEINO.png

Method of Contact:
Discord (primary) - neoncityrain
Gmail (if necessary) - paintprintkitten

Timezone:
EDT (UTC-4), but I keep very odd hours for my timezone. Expect me to be active at nighttime / very early morning and inactive until around 16:00, with occasional oddities or differences.

Additional Information:
  • I work fast when fixated. If you commission me, you MUST give me inspiration to work with! The more information I have, the better.
  • I can work with multiple styles of pixel art, but prefer to work in a Gen 4 style. I'd prefer not to tween in the Gen 5 style, but will if bribed enough. I am also a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to art- expect lots of questions if I'm not given enough info.
  • I make music on Beepbox. If you want specific instruments or sounds that aren't there, you'll have to make them yourself and send them to me. This also means that I do not make remixes. Everything I make is an original composition.
  • I won't do sprite edits of non-canon sprites without the explicit permission of the sprite's creator. I also don't trace 3d models for my work. If that's what you want, find someone else.
  • I don't have set prices because different work requires different amounts of effort and I do not do well with pricing. Just don't offer me ten USD for fifteen hours of work, please.

Last edited:

neoncityrain

Trans and proud
I am now offering my services in exchange for custom code work! I have some ideas for a game that I am working on but sometimes slog through the programming part, and thus have decided to open my commissions to trades as well.

Please do add me on Discord under the username NeonCityRain if this interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back