• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment What if You were a Hoenn Frontier Brain?

Tauxins

Aspiring Game Maker
As the title says, this thread is for everyone to get creative and come up with ideas for if they were a Hoenn Frontier Brain.
I'll start this fun little scenario.

My Symbol: Symbol of Chivalry - A symbol bearing a design resembling crossed swords

My Facility: Battle Colosseum - A battle Facility modeled after a Roman colosseum, with a special gimmick where, to show chivalry as well as humility, the challenger can switch freely but, to challenge myself, I choose not to switch freely

My title: Colosseum Warrior Tauxins

My teams:
Silver Symbol - Sceptile, Charizard, Feraligatr, Tauros, Ampharos, Metagross
Gold Symbol - Sceptile, Charizard, Feraligatr, Mewtwo, Suicune, Latios

SuperSpyroDragon64

Cooltrainer
My Facility: The Battle Laboratory, a gigantic lab full of science fiction stuff and experimental devices. Here, 3v3 Pokemon Battles are experimented with while both players have access to 30 Pokemon. Each Pokemon on both sides is also altered by an experimental Science Particle Field that buffs all Pokemon below 600 BST. Their base stats (besides HP) are multiplied by up to 1.5x or until they hit 600 BST total, then each individual stat is rounded down to the nearest whole number and capped at 255.

My Symbol: Symbol of Science: A beaker full of bubbling purple liquid.

My title: Elucidator of Tomorrow Jason

My teams:
Silver Symbol: Blaziken, Chandelure, Cacturne, Mismagius, Rampardos, Gardevoir, Salamence, Steelix, Garchomp, Porygon-Z, Conkeldurr, Rhyperior, Abomasnow, Iron Hands, Volcarona, Ditto, Absol, Slaking, Lucario, Heracross, Gyarados, Azumarill, Serperior, Lopunny, Vaporeon, Avalugg, Toxapex, Dragalge, Eldegoss, Ferrothorn
Gold Symbol: The same, but this time only my Pokemon are enhanced by the Science Particle Field.

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer
My Facility: Battle Dojo, hidden in a forest area. Challengers can choose between 3v3 single or 6v6 double battles. The battle gimmick is at anypoint, my pokemon can use special ninja techique that is basically double team, thunder wave, will o wisp, bind, ... But it will have different name like shadow clone or something similar for other moves and it wont count as my move for that turn. basically if i use that move, i essentially goes twice that turn. (to avaid being toxic and annoying, i can only use each technique once)

My symbol: Symbol of Shadows, a shuriken in the middle.

Teams:
  • Silver symbol: Greninja, Ninjask, Bisharp, Ninetale, Shiftree, Froslass
  • Gold symbol: Greninja (protean), Mega Gengar, Marshadow, Urshifu (Rapid Strike), Urshifu (Single Strike), Shiftree

Back