• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Dynamic Battle Sprites and Backsprite Corrections

Resource Dynamic Battle Sprites and Backsprite Corrections 1.2

neoncityrain

Trans and proud
neoncityrain submitted a new resource:

Dynamic Posed Sprites - A simple graphics pack for more dynamic poses using frames from official Pokémon games.

The Black and White sprites are great, but this is for all the people who miss the personality of some of the older sprites!
This is a simple graphics pack for more dynamic poses using frames from official Pokémon games. This uses exclusively sprites from hgss, dppt, and bw/bw2 to bring better expressions to the Pokémon you face. (And in case there's any doubt, I even replaced Cascoon.)
View attachment 18988[ATTACH type="full"...​

Read more about this resource...

neoncityrain

Trans and proud

neoncityrain

Trans and proud
neoncityrain updated Dynamic Battle Sprites and Backsprite Correction with a new update entry:

Backsprite corrections

In changing some things in my game, I noticed that some backsprites had odd pixel fuzz on them and some had errors. I went through and fixed these, adding another folder to the group.

Read the rest of this update entry...

MrRetro

Veteran Gamer
Can you update from Gen 8 to Gen 9 resource pack compability?

neoncityrain

Trans and proud
Can you update from Gen 8 to Gen 9 resource pack compability?
It is compatible with anything you put it in. They are graphics. All you need to do is replace the parameters you used in the PBS.
I do believe I used both the Gen 8 and Gen 9 pack for this, so that is an error on my part text-wise.

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
Bulbasaur from DPP, Venussaur from HGSS, Charmander from Platinum and HGSS, Charmeleon from Platinum
BULBASAUR.png
VENUSAUR.png
CHARMANDER.png
CHARMANDER2.png
CHARMELEON.png

I'll share more soon

Last edited:
Back