• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance [COMMISSION] general sprite artist

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic_Magnetism

Generalist sprite artist
Expertise:
It is generally front and back battle sprites, however, I am also adept at icons, and slightly less so for tiles and overworld sprites.
I also offer a single battle background for free (still learning those)

Examples of work:
SHOWCASE POKEMON.png

(yes, that guy is wearing Machoke speedos. don't ask, long story)

Method of contact: I have a discord, Mystic magnetism, as well as a pokecommunity account called Iplayromhax, but i use it on and off, so discord is your best bet. 'nuff said.

Timezone: It is UTC+1, AKA the land of Bea and Tiscuits

Additional information:
I have been commissioned for about 5 projects at the time of this thread. other services rendered include spellchecking in spanish and english.

All of my work is priced, as i can't do this for free. However, I will make a battle background, and a handful of tiles for free as a gesture of goodwill.

keep in mind this when i'm making art:
I will send you revisions regularly to make sure it's coming along per your ideas.
I am filled with speed. I can complete a pokemon and overworld sprite in about 2 days.
I do not feel pain.
i have knocked the air out of a fully grown man with a single joke.
I will make a trial sprite if you are unsure if my artstyle clashes with yours.

DM me for pricing, and hope this message finds you in good health.

ClawsHDi

Spriter of all kinds
Ok so... I am a spriter myself and... You do know that if someone commissions you for a fan game they are not getting paid because pokemon as a company would not allow that...

ClawsHDi

Spriter of all kinds
People can still pay for work on a game they don't profit on - that's the whole point of a freelance tag in this forum to begin with.
well good luck with that when there are people out there doing it for free ig... I think the only way to make money out of it is to get commissioned

Mystic_Magnetism

Generalist sprite artist
well good luck with that when there are people out there doing it for free ig... I think the only way to make money out of it is to get commissioned
it's all about pricing your art comfortably. I could do this for free, but I am good (in theory) at what i do and people request my services, so i can benefit off my work. A few years ago, i wouldn't have put a price tag on my art because it was terrible compared to how my skills are now. I make art because i want to be able to comfortably live off it down the line, but i'm not yet at that level.

ClawsHDi

Spriter of all kinds
it's all about pricing your art comfortably. I could do this for free, but I am good (in theory) at what i do and people request my services, so i can benefit off my work. A few years ago, i wouldn't have put a price tag on my art because it was terrible compared to how my skills are now. I make art because i want to be able to comfortably live off it down the line, but i'm not yet at that level.
alright have fun :D I might try doing this kinda thing too but for now I work for free on thing's like Pokemon Infinite Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back