• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Default Player Names V1.0

Appletun's Apples

Trainer
Appletun's Apples submitted a new resource:

Default Player Names - Default names for if the player doesn't enter anything in for their PN.

This is basically a plugin that, based on a variable (preset to 26 but may be changed), will select a name for the Player if they decide against entering anything in. An example may be found. Also, a cool thing to note is that this script works in V21 as well.

Read more about this resource...

Taymation

Novice
hey, I have a slight problem, wanted to see if maybe you could help solve it, or tell me what I am doing wrong. SoI got the plugin to kind of work, it is just using the first name i put into the config, no matter what gender I pick. Looking at the event I have for naming the character, it looks like it should be switching the trainer id based on what gender you pick, so I am not sure what is wrong. Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Appletun's Apples

Trainer
hey, I have a slight problem, wanted to see if maybe you could help solve it, or tell me what I am doing wrong. SoI got the plugin to kind of work, it is just using the first name i put into the config, no matter what gender I pick. Looking at the event I have for naming the character, it looks like it should be switching the trainer id based on what gender you pick, so I am not sure what is wrong. Any help you could give would be appreciated.
Weird, didn't quite have that issue. I can test around when I get home. Just remind me^^

Back