• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Spiral (& Anti-Spiral) Recruiting!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnemesis

Rookie

Welcome To Pokémon Spiral!

Yo! My name is Mnemesis, and I'm a Prismatic Showdown developer, as well as professional audio engineer and Infinite Fusion spriter.
View attachment 18235
I'm looking for new collaborators on my fangame, Pokémon Spiral. taking place in the southeastern Italy inspired region Altezza, in a half-dystopian, half utopian future. Experience a soundtrack hand crafted by industry professionals, sprites created by some of the best Infinite Fusion spriters, and discover the history of existence and the golden ratio.

"What makes Spiral so special?"

Where do I begin?
  • Unreal Pokemon, Divine lifeforms which seem impossible to exist in reality?! Born out of cracks in reality.
  • Two new types: Spiral and Void! The balance of infinity and absolute nothingness!
  • An in-depth, nigh JRPG storytelling featuring characters from canon games a few years into the future!
  • A multi-mission story mode with many different tasks to do at any given moment! In other words, quests.

altezzamapv3.png
testroad.png

Rough Map (left) and early tileset sample (right)

Spiral is being developed on Pokémon Essentials v20.1. If you're knowledgeable on Essentials and RPG Maker XP, you're just what we're looking for!​

Here are our current open positions:
  • General Developers (Scripters and Eventers)
  • Sugimori-style artists
  • Mappers
Mostly Open Positions:
  • Spriters
  • Dialogue Writers (Maybe need one more?)
  • Pokémon Creator (We're open to adding a few more Pokémon! We also look to do DLC with even more!)
Closed Positions:
  • Musician
  • Sound Designer
  • Audio Post Production Engineer
  • Director

Interested? Join us! https://discord.gg/MVrvVX9U7q
If you'd like to have a word with me, find me on discord: Mnemesis#9960 !

unknown.png

Note that a Showdown server for this project is currently in the works.
Current Personnel:
Mnemesis (Prismatic Admin, Infinite Fusion Spriter, Ex-New Meta) - Project Director, Audio Engineer, APP Engineer, Musician, Spriter, Head Dev, Concept Artist, Pokemon Creator
HOP (Ex-New Meta) - Project Co-Director, Dialogue Writer, Lorewriter, Pokemon Creator
Just_A_Husk (Infinite Fusion Spriter) - Lorewriter, Tileset Artist, Spriter
Mizzy (Pokémon Daybreak Owner) - Assistant developer
Xegg - Composer
Waypast - Composer
Spoonpen - Composer
Binachier (Infinite Fusion Showdown Owner, Ex-New Meta) - Contributor
And many talented spriters!

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer

Welcome To Pokémon Spiral!

Yo! My name is Mnemesis, and I'm a Prismatic Showdown developer, as well as professional audio engineer and Infinite Fusion spriter.
View attachment 18235
I'm looking for new collaborators on my fangame, Pokémon Spiral. taking place in the southeastern Italy inspired region Altezza, in a half-dystopian, half utopian future. Experience a soundtrack hand crafted by industry professionals, sprites created by some of the best Infinite Fusion spriters, and discover the history of existence and the golden ratio.

"What makes Spiral so special?"

Where do I begin?
  • Unreal Pokemon, Divine lifeforms which seem impossible to exist in reality?! Born out of cracks in reality.
  • Two new types: Spiral and Void! The balance of infinity and absolute nothingness!
  • An in-depth, nigh JRPG storytelling featuring characters from canon games a few years into the future!
  • A multi-mission story mode with many different tasks to do at any given moment! In other words, quests.

altezzamapv3.png
testroad.png

Rough Map (left) and early tileset sample (right)

Spiral is being developed on Pokémon Essentials v20.1. If you're knowledgeable on Essentials and RPG Maker XP, you're just what we're looking for!​

Here are our current open positions:
  • General Developers (Scripters and Eventers)
  • Sugimori-style artists
  • Mappers
Mostly Open Positions:
  • Spriters
  • Dialogue Writers (Maybe need one more?)
  • Pokémon Creator (We're open to adding a few more Pokémon! We also look to do DLC with even more!)
Closed Positions:
  • Musician
  • Sound Designer
  • Audio Post Production Engineer
  • Director

Interested? Join us! https://discord.gg/MVrvVX9U7q
If you'd like to have a word with me, find me on discord: Mnemesis#9960 !

unknown.png

Note that a Showdown server for this project is currently in the works.
Current Personnel:
Mnemesis (Prismatic Admin, Infinite Fusion Spriter, Ex-New Meta) - Project Director, Audio Engineer, APP Engineer, Musician, Spriter, Head Dev, Concept Artist, Pokemon Creator
HOP (Ex-New Meta) - Project Co-Director, Dialogue Writer, Lorewriter, Pokemon Creator
Just_A_Husk (Infinite Fusion Spriter) - Lorewriter, Tileset Artist, Spriter
Mizzy (Pokémon Daybreak Owner) - Assistant developer
Xegg - Composer
Waypast - Composer
Spoonpen - Composer
Binachier (Infinite Fusion Showdown Owner, Ex-New Meta) - Contributor
And many talented spriters!
Hello I saw the name of pokemon spiral it sounded epic if there a way to help alpha or beta test the game I be able help with that. Btw I saw this game on relic Castle post. I test games at a slow pace. Already sent a friend request on discord. Pm on here first tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back