• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Adventure Awaits

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdusty

TheDarthLordDusty
Hey oh so I guess first I will start this off with my own credentials. I am Dustyn 32 and have been a fan of the Pokémon series since way back in the Blue and Red era. I remember being seven and playing the game for the first night till it was time to go to bed. I saved the game and removed it from the Gameboy and flipped the cartridge in my hand trying to work out how such a small thing held so a seemingly big game. From that moment on I have had an interest in how games are mad and have been chasing that dragon ever since.

Kits being used:
Pokémon Essentials 20.1
Automatic Level Scaling
Bag Screen w/ Interactable Party
Encounter List UI
Enhanced UI
Essentials Deluxe
Following Pokémon EX
Gen 8 Pack Scripts
Improved Field Skills
Modern Quest System
v20.1 Hotfixes

Position I am looking to fill:
I am looking for a cowriter and someone with a better understanding of making clean efficient events. Whoever is picked for the role will need to have a Discord we can keep in contact with and a copy of my current build of the game. I use the Modern Quest System plugin by ThatWelshOne_ so you should have some idea how that effects making events for the quest lines. Thankfully it isn't too hard and even I got the gist of it pretty quickly.

I am currently a third of the way through making my own open world take on the Kanto region. My main approach to this game is trying to make an open world Pokemon game that is more true to an actual RPG feel. I have ideas for different quest routes and how the players choice will change the path they end up going on. Plot wise I don't have much going yet so whoever gets selected will have loads of room to work with so far as we both agree on the direction.

Pallet Town
Pallet Town.png

Viridian City
Viridian City.png

Pewter City

Pewter City.png

Celadon City
Celadon City.png

Map Connections
Screen Shot 1.PNG

All my maps connected for quick reference when editing seams and coming up with ideas on my next map.
View attachment Small World.png

Last edited:

safr

Elite Trainer
Hello i see this on reddit long time ago, I'm pretty surprised this still in development because it's been pretty long time since I last seeing reddit, i can only said good luck on the this and stay healthy 👍🙂🙏

darthdusty

TheDarthLordDusty
This is a thing on Reddit? If so this is not at all related and I apologize for my apparently poor Googling when I looked to see if anyone used this name yet.
Hello i see this on reddit long time ago, I'm pretty surprised this still in development because it's been pretty long time since I last seeing reddit, i can only said good luck on the this and stay healthy 👍🙂🙏

safr

Elite Trainer
This is a thing on Reddit? If so this is not at all related and I apologize for my apparently poor Googling when I looked to see if anyone used this name yet.
Ahh looks like it's my mistake, it only using some same tiles for set not the name. Sorry for mistaking your game same 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back