• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Which Map should i use?

Jansein

Rookie
Hey guys,

currently I am working on a Project that's kinda PrePrePreAlpha, cause I do it alone and try to teach me all the skills myself. Here are 2 maps, that I might use for the game. Which one do you like more and what should I make better? :3

Attachments

• mapRegion2.png
    mapRegion2.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 119
  • mapRegion3.png
    mapRegion3.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0

Neeka

Cooltrainer
Hey guys,

currently I am working on a Project that's kinda PrePrePreAlpha, cause I do it alone and try to teach me all the skills myself. Here are 2 maps, that I might use for the game. Which one do you like more and what should I make better? :3
I like mapRegion2 bette, but both are pretty good looking. I would put more diveable water scattered throughout the ocean part instead of concentrated solely around the one island (at least that's what I interpret the dark blue as.. sorry if I'm wrong). Also, the rivers are rather skimpy.

Jelly

Novice
First one reminds me a little of Hoenn but I love Hoenn's geography so I like Map1 better!

Jansein

Rookie
I like mapRegion2 bette, but both are pretty good looking. I would put more diveable water scattered throughout the ocean part instead of concentrated solely around the one island (at least that's what I interpret the dark blue as.. sorry if I'm wrong). Also, the rivers are rather skimpy.
I'm actually a big fan of diveparts, which basically is the reason that I have that much waterroutes in these maps. The dark one is only a "reminder" that it is like kinda 90 % of diving, while the other routes are kinda sprinkled all over it ^^

Jansein

Rookie
Here is a new version with a little bit of river. (There will be if course normal water in the overworld as well, but not seen on the map).

Attachments

• mapRegion3.png
    mapRegion3.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 85
Back