• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Consistent non-random AI (also a version for Essentials v18 in the thread)

Resource Consistent non-random AI (also a version for Essentials v18 in the thread) 1.0.1

DemICE

QoL junkie
DemICE submitted a new resource:

Artificial Stupidity (Consistent non-random AI) - Completely removes the randomness from AI decisions, making it consistent. Also some extra tweaks.

What if I tell you that current Essentials AI is actually at its core quite decent?
Its move effect scores account for most basic scenarios so if it could just reliably make use of those scores it would do the job you want it to do most of the time.

And therein lies the problem.
For some reason even at the highest skill levels the AI is set to work with an RNG-based system so even if it had a higher chance to click the proper move, that chance is far from what you would want...

Read more about this resource...

Amallah

Horror Maze Enthusiast
Do i need to remove improved ai pluggin for this to work?

Does this work with improved ai plugin?
👇
I've taken measures for this plugin to be able to be used alongside this Improved AI plugin that i've found on this site, because I noticed it does some useful tweaks to effect scores for hazard and weather moves. However the rest of my edits will override that plugin's edits because the decision making is still RNG-based there, and the whole point of my plugin is to eliminate randomness.

EndlessBeat

Professionally Unprofessional
1697228439006.png

I'm using the latest version, and it's still giving me the error where the opponent tries to switch with one Pokémon left.

niels

Rookie
when i'm in a triple battle and the furthest pokemon cannot do anything it gives me an error. this site won't let me insert a picture but it looks nearly identical to the one from EndlessBeat

Back