• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Legends: Unity Team search!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonBornBard3

Rookie
I'm looking for a small team to help out with working on this
  • Project Title: Pokémon Legends: Unity
  • Looking to recruit: Artists(at least 3), Story writers(at least 2), Scripters/Coders(at least 2-3) and people who are wishing to apply will need to show at least three (3) examples of their work if you are able and yes, you can apply for more than one role (at minimum 2 per person)
  • Team Name/Team Members:
  • Kit used: Pokémon Essentials V20.1 (along with several plugins)
  • Project description: This game will be similar to Pokémon Legends: ARCEUS, takes place in my fan region of Floran and takes place before the events of my main project which i've been solo working for 3 years
  • Plot outline: The Player is a member of the Andgate Village Exploration Guild and is tasked with the Unity project by the Guild leader/Professor to convince other settlements around the Floran region to join together as one region.
  • Unique features: Crafting system, Overworld Pokémon encounters, side-Quests, development of villages and settlements (WIP), Open world exploration of the region.
  • Progress/Screenshots:
  • 1682970016928.png
    1683127136135.png
    1683126894347.png
    1683127080866.png

• Method of Contact: Discord- foxglovekitsune
  • Additional Information: When applying please send the following message:
  • Hello, I'm looking to apply for the (roll/rolls) team to help with your project! Here are examples of my work: (link)

Last edited:

omega

The Pilkining is Soon. . .
I'm not a staff member, but the inclusion of having to verify through ID is something that not a lot of people will be willing to be giving out, be that government issued or issued by other means; It isn't something that a lot of people will do to apply for a fangame team.

I would suggest re-evaluating how you plan to verify a person being above the age of 18 since you do seem adamant of having people over that age on your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back