• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Favorite First-Stage Pokémon? (Excluding Single-Stages)

InternetPeseant

Rookie
I'll just get straight to the point: what are you guys' favorite First-Stage Pokémon? (For those who don't know, I'm talking about Pokémon that are at the start of their evolution line, like Mime Jr, Rogenrolla, and Tyrunt) For our purposes, we're not counting single stage Pokémon, as they have no evo line.

My favorite has to be scraggy, which is also one of my favorite fighting types!

Neeka

Cooltrainer
Psyduck has always been a favorite of mine. In one playthrough, I went through 7 gyms with Psyduck before evolving them.

The most adorable first stage is teddyursa. How it has it's honey-dipped paw in it's mouth is way too adorable.

Back