• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Police Force (Enhanced Version)

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
Pokémon Police Force
Title.png

Hero.png

This is a game I worked on for Relic Castle's very first Game Jam but I missed the deadline due to being busy around the last few days. I then decided to continue the game into something bigger but that didn't last long. I hadn't uploaded this game to the new RC so I decided to enhance the game by fixing bugs and adding new features. I hope you enjoy!

STORY
Today is the day! You've completed the required training and are now a fully fledged Pokémon Police Officer. You are assigned to a position on Three Island where a young girl is missing and biker gangs terrorise the locals. It's time for YOU to figure out the mysterious disappearance and defeat the hooligans once and for all!

SCREENSHOTS
Town.png
Ranger_Battle.png
Dungeon.png
Delta_Sandshrew.png
Beach.png
Delta_Grimer.png

WHAT'S NEW?
- Delta Pokémon! -
There are eight delta species to catch on Three Island, a new one on every route.
(These delta Pokémon were made for a project I created before Police Force (In 2014) but I never got to use them so why not now?)

- More Items! -
TMs, berries & pokéballs have been added around the Island.
- Less Lag! -
Three Island had a terrible lag issue so I did some event changing and it should run a lot better now.
- Bug Fixes! -
A game breaking bug at the end and other glitches have been fixed.
- Pokémon Changes! -
There are some different wild Pokémon to encounter and events in the overworld. Trade evolutions also evolve by level up and some Pokémon evolve earlier than normal. (The boss battles have also been tweaked.)
- Quieter Music! -
I lowered the volume of every BGM so hopefully you won't go deaf playing this...
- Lower File Size! -
From 406mb to 118mb (audio files are big lol)
- A gift for completing the game! -
Complete the game to receive a sweet Pokémon ;)

FEATURES
- 1-2 hours of gameplay
  • TURBO! Use the Alt key to speed up the game
  • 1/900 Shiny Chance!
  • GEN 3 visuals and Pokémon
  • 8 Delta Species

DOWNLOAD V1 (14/09/17)
Mediafire
Google Drive

CREDITS
Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno - Pokémon Essentials Starter Kit

Nuri Yuri - RGSS Linker, RGSS FmodEx, Audio (FmodEx)
FIRELIGHT TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. - FMOD Ex API
GiraPrimal - LOOP_TABLE

http://psc.ramp-it.ca/stuffpds/ - Multiple Tiles
witw & sphericalice - Pokeball Sprites (FRLG)
waudby, redzagoon, casquall - Bag Screen (FRLG)
King Poliwhirl - Ripped Sprites
Coronis - Custom Trainers
Luka SJ - Title Screen Script
Cast - (FRLG) overworld variants
rafa-cac & LogiedanT-T - Overworld Items
Spherical Ice - (FRLG) Tiles
KleinStudio - Scripts
Kyledove - Kanto Starters Overworld Sprites
FL.Remix (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvtfivFsUfb8agmJdaiPcBg) - Final Boss Music

Please inform me if I have forgotten anyone!

Last edited:

aiyinsi

A wild Minun appeared!
I played the version bevore this one some time ago and really loved it. The only thing was that it could be made more obvious that you need a water Pokémon to advance in the cave. I really wanted to play more of this because it ended just after I filled my team(I'm the kind of player who builds a team and really gets attached to it). I'll probably replay it once I have the time.

Spectra1799

Novice
Played this after playing sliph co, and space station, and I gotta say its good I liked it about as much as I liked sliph but not as much as space station, the delta pokemon were interesting and cool but my only complaint is the low amount of exp I can get I get these new cool delta pokemon but its hard to level them up at all checked every spot on three island and the exp gain is quite small, besides this one complaint I liked the game keep makin great things.

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Just started playing? and I love the premise, but already there is a slight problem.
The sound of a shiny is a lot louder then the music, and is very sharp.
So now I will have to swap around some soundfiles, so that using my new shiny Poochyena will be easier on my ears.

Astefia

Cooltrainer
What are the shiny calculations in this game? I have found 4 Poochyenas, all shiny.

Back