• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource [v20\v21] Item Crafter UI Plus 3.0.0

Willix

Novice
I love this crafter, I'm trying to use it as a TM crafter and it is working fine. I just have a question, I want to make it so once you craft one TM it doesn't allow you to craft any more of this item (TMs have infinite uses anyway so it would be pointless). How can I do this?

Patoman

Rookie
Is this compatible with the methods from the old version? e.g.
pbItemCrafter([[:FULLRESTORE,[:POTION,5,:ORANBERRY,10]]])

Fil

Novice
This script is amazing!!!
There is a way to increase by 1 a variable (ex. "CookingSkill") every time you craft a flag-specific item (ex. "Cooking" flag)? And maybe consuming specific items?Checking the value of this variable could be a very cool way to give more advanced-recepies to the player (but honestly i don't know how exactly do it too, i am very good in event commands, but ruby is new for me... i suppose it could be use a traditional conditional brench, but in that way the variable need do be part of the rpgm xp taditional variable, like the 01-25 first page one... and i don't think variables in ruby work like that).
It will be cool also if the flags for pbItemCrafter(pbGetRecipes("flag") gives different INTL messages, like "Would you like to cook something?", ecc., but this is a minor one.
Again, the script is awsome 🥹

Back