• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Map Rough Draft of Kathou Region

This thread's author wants feedback on a map. Be constructive.

Neeka

Cooltrainer
Now, this is a very rough draft, but it gives an idea of what I'm going for in my region.

The red squares are cities/towns, the light blue dots are places of interest, the pink square is the Pokemon League. The light green is grasslands, the dark green is forest, the blue is of course water, the medium green is swampland, the white is snow, the brown is mountains, the tan is dessert, and yellow sand dunes. The numbered cities are the gyms and the recommended order in which to challenge them. Number one is also the starter's home city.

I'm doing something a bit different with having the PC start out in a large city. In fact, the city itself is split up into five districts: 1) The well-to-do residences (where the PC and two of the rivals live); 2) The middle class residences; 3)the commercial district (the pokemon center, first gym, mart, and small shops, as well as a radio station); 4) Slums (where the PC's best friend/rival lives); 5) Outskirts (the Pokemon Lab, a berry farm/ranch); 6) the docks/warehouse district

Attachments

• mapRegion2.png
    mapRegion2.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Upvote 1

Wayfinder

Novice
I like the layout. Any previews of your large city maps? I'm also working on a large city.

Neeka

Cooltrainer
I like the layout. Any previews of your large city maps? I'm also working on a large city.
Thanks. I don't have the city map laid out yet. I'm trying to piece together a good tileset. I keep messing up and have had to restart several times.

Back