• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Composer for your project

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickr02

Rookie
Hi everyone!

I am a young guy with a great passion for video games and music.

In January 2023 I decided to combine my two passions and I started creating some music inspired by my favorite videogames (Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Hollow Knight, Octopath Traveler, The Elder Scrolls and others).

At the moment I don't have much experience as a composer (haven't had the opportunity to create music for someone yet), currently I only created some music which I then published on some asset stores like itch.io and GameDevMarket.

If any of you need a composer for your project, I'd be really happy to help out with my music.

I leave you the link to my soundcloud page where you can listen to some of my music to get an idea of my skills: https://soundcloud.com/niccolo-rovai

You can contact me at my email address: niccorovai02@gmail.com

nickr02

Rookie
I do have a question. Is this free? If not, what are your prices?
Normally if the project Is an original game it's not free (I think for the moment my price Is 40€ for minutes of music of a track), but for Pokemon fangame It should be free, because the project owner can't monetize with the project.

TheNebulaMage

PKMN Augmented Director
Oh, well I'm definitely working on a Pokemon Fangame!

So, if you want to work with me, where shall we discuss details? Discord?

LilyInTheWater

Novice
I'm working on a pokemon fangame as well--it's a pokemon farming game, so if that interests you let me know

nickr02

Rookie
Hi guys!

If you are interesed I'm still available to compose for your project.

Amras Anárion

Trainer
Hello nickr02,
Did a Celtic-sounding medieval-fantasy Pokémon fangame fit your style?
It's been over a year since I've had any musicians on my team, but here's what's been done since the beginning:

If you also have the skills for sound design (sound effects, cry of Fakemons), I am also looking for this.
Here is my recruitment topic if you want more information about my project: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/6625/

Blinci

Togekiss <3
Hello nickr02,
I'm starting a new fangame that with plans to also be a video series called Pokemon Paradigm, with options for lots of different musicial styles so it would offer a lot of creative freedom. I'll email you with more details :D

Last edited:

nickr02

Rookie
Hello nickr02,
Did a Celtic-sounding medieval-fantasy Pokémon fangame fit your style?
It's been over a year since I've had any musicians on my team, but here's what's been done since the beginning:

If you also have the skills for sound design (sound effects, cry of Fakemons), I am also looking for this.
Here is my recruitment topic if you want more information about my project: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/6625/

Hi.

I mainly compose in orchestral and jazz style, I don't know if It can fit your game.
I never did some sound design before, I'm only a music composer and I don't know to much about sound design.

Hello nickr02,
I'm starting a new fangame that with plans to also be a video series called Pokemon Paradigm, with there options for lots of different musicial styles so it would offer a lot of creative freedom. I'll email you with more details :D
Ok, I'll wait your email for more information about the project.

Blinci

Togekiss <3
Hi.

I mainly compose in orchestral and jazz style, I don't know if It can fit your game.
I never did some sound design before, I'm only a music composer and I don't know to much about sound design.

Sent, you can also reach me at Discord IGN: blinci if interested in communicating in real time

Amras Anárion

Trainer
Hi.

I saw your affinity with jazz by listening to your soundcloud, especially on fight music. That's why I asked for your own opinion, because I know it's important that the artistic direction of the fangame corresponds to what inspires the musician.
If you have Pokémon remixes, I want to hear them, because it will give me a reference. (I only saw original compositions on your soundcloud.)

nickr02

Rookie
I saw your affinity with jazz by listening to your soundcloud, especially on fight music. That's why I asked for your own opinion, because I know it's important that the artistic direction of the fangame corresponds to what inspires the musician.
If you have Pokémon remixes, I want to hear them, because it will give me a reference. (I only saw original compositions on your soundcloud.)
Sorry, I've never done Pokemon remixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back