• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen 5 Overworld Pack

Resource Gen 5 Overworld Pack 1.0

Radical Raptr

Bug Maniac
Radical Raptr submitted a new resource:

Gen 5 Overworld Pack - Unova Ow pack RMXP ready

This resource pack was created by yours truly. In it you will find most of the Unova OW's you will ever need. Just about every trainer and NPC is included, but there are probably a few I didn't include as they were not as necessary for most projects or I forgot about them. If you have any request I'll gladly add it, or if you find an error then please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can!

What sets this OW pack apart from any other I have ever come across, these OW's are...​

Read more about this resource...

iloveanimoos

Rookie
I know that this thread is super old, but could you upload the bicycle sprites from both player trainers? Thanks in advance!

Voxet

Rookie
Is this supposed to be just the trainer sprites? The download only links that, I want to get the tile sets in the preview images but can’t find it

Back