• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Noob question, unsure where to ask or look

MrNameGuySir

Rookie
Hello, this is my first post and I am quite unfamiliar with this site (and forum-like sites in general.) I was trying to search for gen 1/2 fan games; fan games with gen 1 or 2 graphics but different maps and stories. Sorry for the ignorance!

Wayfinder

Novice
Check out the fan games tab at the top. Its where I've downloaded the games I play. Double check with the game maker before using the art. Not everyone allows people to use their original works. Plus Deviant art has tons of free art.

Back