• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
EBDX move & common animation pack

Resource EBDX move & common animation pack 1.0.0

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
So you got the debug message in the debug window that no move animation for tail whip was found?
It has to be your placement of the files. Please double check it, no one else had this problem before and for me its working, so its hard to tell what could be wrong beside your file placement.
I did double check. i used the debug too. i even messed with the docs and nothing... weird :/

MrRetro

Veteran Gamer
Gotta say these animations are amazing.

Are you planning on retouching up some of them and finishing more?

NikDie

Elite Trainer
Gotta say these animations are amazing.

Are you planning on retouching up some of them and finishing more?
Hi!
Honestly, not in the moment. If EBDX gets it v21 update (because I will use it again then) I will continue working on this resource

MrRetro

Veteran Gamer
Hi!
Honestly, not in the moment. If EBDX gets it v21 update (because I will use it again then) I will continue working on this resource
I understand that.

I've been messing with v21 and the new performance update, and the 60fps fix are pretty amazing.

Also could you point me in the direction to learn how to make animations for EBDX?

Manurocker95

Predoctoral Researcher & Game Dev
Working perfectly on v20.1. Great job!

atks_ebdx.gif

Manurocker95

And just for the "curiosity", they work perfectly on v21. Willing to see the official version for these attacks. They look really good.

1690721116303.png
1690721124825.png

atks_ebdx_21.gif

The speed boost from v21 would need to be slowdown tho

Last edited:

Manurocker95

How do you have a speed boost working for V21 let alone have EBDX working on it?
just running at 60 fps which is faster than what the port expects (40fps). Any way, that is not related to this resource. It was just for showing animation works on official v19 and unnofficial v20 and v21 versions of EBDX.

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
just running at 60 fps which is faster than what the port expects (40fps). Any way, that is not related to this resource. It was just for showing animation works on official v19 and unnofficial v20 and v21 versions of EBDX.
Where did you get a v21 port?

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
I ported it myself (from my v20.1 port actually). Searching on google can lead you to my post on other forum and the download link :)

Btw, after a small fix the animations from this resource work just fine. Again, good job!

View attachment 19598
By any chance can you send me the link cause I can not find it anywhere. I weather not download something not it with a virus.

Back