• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Stelcast - Now Recruiting!!!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Pokemon Lumigloam.png

If you want to contact me with anything, join the Pokemon Stellcast region server - https://discord.gg/NX7BPXnQJ3 or DM me via Discord - AmberSkyhandler#9135 -

This project is being developed using Pokémon Essentials v19.1

Description
Welcome to the world of Eivar. the perfect region named for the mythical. your pokemon journey leads you as part of the Galactic Trainer System to go on Vacation, to Selino. your journey joins with new pokemon, and new characters, Gyms, and ETC.
find the history about the ancestors of the region (The Natural Legends), and find that new Mega Evolutions have approached.
Mega Evolutions are back, including brand new megas.

Features:
  • A new Gimmick: Ancestrial Forms. They act just like Paradox Forms but for the Xatera pokemon only. (Also effects some old pokemon too)​
  • A new world that is Selino. The town named for the ancestor of the region. Selinatte​
  • New Pre-evolved and evolved forms of old Pokemon.​
  • A new Eeveelution for the Dragon Type​
  • Introductions of new Regional Forms​
  • Mega Evolutions are back, including brand new ones.​
  • a little bit of Scrapped Concepts are coming back from the scrapyard.​

But Wait there's more!

People can also be recruited for Concepters, Sprite editing, etc. (List below) (No, I AM NOT MAKING A FAN GAME! btw, someone else could do it if they had the chance Forget that, that was just a lie for dramatic effect.) (It has to be Essentials with Elite Battle Systems)
Sprites cannot be animated btw if you are spriting. (Gen 5 sprites)
People can also do music, but don't expect me to hire you, bc someone else is also doing it. but that someone else cannot make battle music.
Story plot: Every region needs one.

I'll be recruiting the following
Concept Art designers
Spriters
Coders
Map Creators
Story Plotters
Artists
Scripters
Musicians
Eventers
Trainer Spriters

Pictures

Active Credits

Concept Art

Artists

Spriters

Coders

Map Creator

Regional Dex

Story Plot

Scripting

Music

New Move Ideas

New Ability Ideas

Eventers

Trainer Sprites

Here's your Starters! Bushrew, Craburn and Octyke
001 - Mossloth.png
004 - Pyropera.png
007 - Bubbeedle.png

Route 1 Pokemon
Herbit, Desgi and Quivil

010 - Herbit.png
012 - Desgi.png
014 - Quivil.png

If you're Interested in working on the region, check out the discord server if you want more info. https://discord.gg/NX7BPXnQJ3

Box Art Legendary Concepts
Oryceist.png
Kawojin.png

Oryceist - The Shadow Hare Pokemon - Karojin - The Energy Weasel Pokemon
(From Oryctolagus and Geist) (From Kawauso (Japanese for Otter) and Kyojin (Japanese for Giant)

Attachments

• My Region Needs You.png
    My Region Needs You.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Starters.png
    Starters.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 598
  • Mossloth - Pyropera - Bubbeedle.png
    Mossloth - Pyropera - Bubbeedle.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 560
  • 001 - Mossloth.png
    001 - Mossloth.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 004 - Pyropera.png
    004 - Pyropera.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 007 - Bubbeedle.png
    007 - Bubbeedle.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Pokemon Primogenitor Logo.png
    Pokemon Primogenitor Logo.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
  • Baby Route 1 Pokemon.png
    Baby Route 1 Pokemon.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 536
  • 004 - Pyropera.png
    004 - Pyropera.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 554
  • 007 - Bubbeedle.png
    007 - Bubbeedle.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 546
  • Pokemon Lumigloam.png
    Pokemon Lumigloam.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Bump + Update
i have to make changes, so that means the original Primogenitor title will be scrapped, including every pokemon before the edit.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Bump + Update
I'm still looking for more Spriters, and Musicians. with that said, the title is changed, but i'll leave the title til next bump. (Region inspirations are also subject to change)​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Bump + Update
Once again, I'm still Looking for more spriters and musicians. with that said, the starters are finished, and the title will still be subject to change. (i said i'll leave the title til this bump, but i forgot what the title is, sooo. yeah. the new title won't be here for a while.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Bump
sorry for taking too long. the starters are finished, but somehow, i still need help with sprites and music. again, the new title will not be here for a while.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Bump + Update + News
Just started to do something new for a change, so the starters have to be scrapped again. mainly due to me having no ideas. if anyone is good at the sugimori art style, i'd be glad to have you, but if i have to do commissions, i don't think i can have you here (It's optional anyway). also, if you have any ideas too, join the discord server. Anyways, the title has changed, again. say hello to the brand new title, Pokemon Stelcast (Stellar (Synonym for Starry) + Overcast (Synonym for Cloudy)) logo will be complete later.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
BUMP + Update
It's about time i brung back this series. while the website is down, i've worked on this game for days. my progress is nearly at 5 percent.
Finished route 1 and 2, and i might plan on my Evil Team.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
BUMP + UPDATE
I'm gonna be taking a break on stellcast to focus on my other pieces. don't worry, it's still happening. just motivation is driving me crazy without any help or assistance.

Don't forget to join the discord server if you want to help! + https://discord.gg/7Sr4C47bA
also, you cannot help via money. you can only help for free.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
BUMP + UPDATE
While Taking my own Break, I've just hooked on a new idea. just wait and see what comes up.

Don't forget to join the discord server if you want to help, or look at the progress! + https://discord.gg/7Sr4C47bA
also, you cannot help via money. you can only help for free.​

AmberTheSkyhandler

Rookie
Bump
If you notice some weird stuff going on, i decided to start all over again from scratch, from Title Change to Brand New Pokemon Concepts!
So if you notice my discord server removed, i'm starting over again. sorry for the inconvenience caused, but i think it might be for the better.
(Speaking of Starting over again, I decided to Move into a new account for reasons, so this might be my final bump until i leave this project to pieces, so long, and goodbye)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back