• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Elite Battle System: Gen 5 visual overhaul

Resource Elite Battle System: Gen 5 visual overhaul 4.4.9

chikorita

Novice
So basically I don't want the animated Elite Battle System Pokemon Sprites, but I still want all of the other cool stuff that comes with EBS.I was wondering if anybody had collected static sprites that are scaled proportionally to EBS. I know I could do this myself, but I just wanted to see if anyone had done this before I go and do all of the Pokemon. You might be wondering why I would want to do this, it is because nobody has animated 6-7 sprites and creating new fakemon sprites that are animated is out of my skill level. Just to make my game look a little more clean I don't want to have static and animated sprites at the same time (because in my opinion that looks bad). Thanks for any help.
"First off; your sprites can either be set up in a sprite sheet and you can have them animated, or they can simply be single frame sprites to make them appear static on screen." This is clearly specified in the "Let's talk sprites!" section.

Did you check the site for further instructions? I can't help more because I don't use EBS.

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
So basically I don't want the animated Elite Battle System Pokemon Sprites, but I still want all of the other cool stuff that comes with EBS.I was wondering if anybody had collected static sprites that are scaled proportionally to EBS. I know I could do this myself, but I just wanted to see if anyone had done this before I go and do all of the Pokemon. You might be wondering why I would want to do this, it is because nobody has animated 6-7 sprites and creating new fakemon sprites that are animated is out of my skill level. Just to make my game look a little more clean I don't want to have static and animated sprites at the same time (because in my opinion that looks bad). Thanks for any help.

Look here there was a discussion like that, just scroll down.
And also Thundaga's video that shows how to add EBS, has the link with the one frame sprites.

Last edited:

xXChampionsXx

Rookie
This is a great plugin but suddenly this error appeard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Script 'EliteBattle_0' line 482: Name Error occured. |
uninitialized constant EFFECTMESSAGES |
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And i dont know how to solve it because i dont know how to code i just design my game.
I hope someone can say me whats wrong.

Sorry for my bad English.

Galaxia

Trainer
This is a great plugin but suddenly this error appeard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Script 'EliteBattle_0' line 482: Name Error occured. |
uninitialized constant EFFECTMESSAGES |
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And i dont know how to solve it because i dont know how to code i just design my game.
I hope someone can say me whats wrong.

Sorry for my bad English.

Do you have Luka's Metrics installed? I believe that may be the issue.

Poliswag

King of the Polys
i keep getting the error "undefined method "isVersion17?""

What do?

Back