• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Legend of Eevee V2

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Demo
Project Version

title.png

It has been a long time since i've announced that i'd remake my first ever created fangame, Pokemon - Legend of Eevee.

You and your mom just moved from a different region to Oaksborne Town, located in the Delta region.
There are a lot of peaple in this town who are starting on their journey to become a pokemon master. To do so, they'd have to win the Trainer Championship Tournament.
To qualify for this tournament you'd have to earn all the 8 gym badges within the region.

During this journey the player will encounter both Team Magma and Team Aqua.
Both have their plan to gain power through the use of pokemon.
The player will have to choose which Team to fight on, while this also decides which legendary pokemon will be obtainable.

A selection of pokemon from generations 1 to 4 are roaming around within this region, with perhaps a couple who aren't known to humans yet.
Even though they look the same, some pokemon have adapted to this new region what has given them some stat mutations.
Even the way some pokemon evolved has been changed.

While this region is not extremely large, it shows a lot of different ecosystems with a wide variety of places to visit.
This gives the player a great opportunity to find a great combination of pokemons to make sure to succeed at the Trainer Championship Tournament.

1676975774193.png

Unique storyline
399 obtainable pokemon (most of them from gen 1-4)
8 gym badges & elite 4 replacing tournament
Multiple rivals
Gender-dependent sprites (for some pokemon)
Custom tilesets
Unique marketplace for evolutionary stones
Extended use of the Poke Radar (not yet)

(not all of them are used yet, but i'm planning on doing so)
Overworld Shadows EX
Modern Quest System
Speed up
Following Pokemon EX
EV & IV in summary
Advanced Items Field Moves (not yet)
Prize Wheel V20 (not yet)

Legend of Eevee V2 is made with Pokemon Essentials V20.1

! if i am missing anyone for the credit list, please hmu. It is not my intention to steal other people's work !

Pokemon Essentials:

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
...and everyone else who helped out

Following Pokemon EX
Golisopod User
Help-14
zingzags
Rayd12smitty
mej71
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16
Thundaga
Armin (Fairies Resource Pack)
Maruno

Overworld Shadows EX
Golisopod User
Marin
WolfPP

Prize Wheel V20
Marin, for his scripting utilities
Krom Stern from stackexchange for the circular movement
Flylib.com for the conversion from radians into degrees
AiurJordan for the tile and high-quality prize wheel, as well as the code relating to coin usage
Bluesxc for the Gen 4-style tile (prizewheel2.png)
ThatWelshOne_ for the new method of organizing these as modules rather than clunky arrays
Ganz/Webkinz for the Wheel of Wow graphic this wheel was based on
And TechSkylander1518!

Advanced Items - Field Moves
Bergium
TechSkylander1518
Moyo
Marin

EVs and IVs in Summary v20
Deoxysprime
SoulfulLex for Compatibility for v20

Better Speed Up
Marin
Phantombass

Modern Quest System + UI
ThatWelshOne_
mej71
derFischae
Marin

Gen 4 HGSS Tileset (Inside)
Akizakura16

Music used within the game
Token
Oui Lele
ENRA
Atony
Cottè
COSMONKEY
Machine Gun Kelly
And of course, the music included in Pokemon Essentials which are related to Game Freak.

Demo version 1.00 (April 4th 2023)
- Initial demo release

If you're interested in the first version of this game, here's a link from the origional reliccastle thread:
Pokemon - Legend of Eevee

If you'd like to keep up with the game, give the Instagram page a follow:
Legend of Eevee IG page

Last edited:

BigOOF

Novice
1679601176056.png

Hello There!

I must say i thought i'd be able to release a demo version sooner than this.
I'm glad to announce that in the demo is now very close.

The demo will include a playthrough up to the 4th Gym.
Also the first parts of the storyline around Team Aqua and Team Magma will be included into this demo version.

I won't give an exact release date, since i'm not able to work on this project at a steady pace.
Ofcourse I'll post an update message on this thread when the demo is available.

In the mean time, i'll probably give small tips and hints on the Instagram page, so make sure to follow that too!

See ya!

BigOOF

Novice
Big announcement!

The first demo version for Pokemon Legend of Eevee V2 is now live!

In the main thread you can find the download link.
A lot of pokemon who will be included in the game aren't available yet. I've included a full pokedex in the files.
Feel free to comment, ask questions or give ideas how to improve the game.

Don't forget to follow the Instagram page for some inside information.
Here i'll post weekly information about some route encounters, gym leader's pokemons or about the plot of the whole game.

Good luck and have fun!

BigOOF

Novice
It has been over 3 months since i've touched this project but i'm feeling new energy to work on it. A new version of Pokemon Essentials appears to have been released. Since i have some custom code written for V20.1 i won't upgrade to V21.

I've already finished the next route, being accessable by using Rock Climb downwards on Route 807.
1692128857730.png

From Route 811 you'll be able to reach a Lake on the south (not named yet) and a little town named Attry Town.
In this village you'll be able to do a couple of quests to obtain HM Fly and a couple of other cool items/pokemon.

I've also added more gender-dependent sprites and that now makes a total of more than half of the species (Thanks to NeonCityRain's resource), i'll provide a pokedex with the sprites with the next update.
Also, the Custom Egg Sprites resource by Reborn & Rejuvenation Developer Teams has been implemented, this also is a great resource!

Stay tuned for the next release, it will probably be with two more gyms and your next encounter with Team Aqua/Magma.

Last edited:
Back