• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Blackout Recruiting

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

210Percent

Novice
Hiya! The name's Wren and I'm looking to recruit some friends to join my current fakemon project, Pokémon Blackout!

I'm looking to recruit the following positions:
  • Spriter
  • Concept Artist
  • Musician
  • Mapper
  • Eventer

The Current Team:
- Me (Sprites, Concept Art, Mapping, Concept Design, Story)
-Saltysecondplace (Sprites, Concept Art)
-Starwolf27 (Concept Art)
-ClothTheCriminal (Concepts)
-SnowBlizzard (Concepts)
-SomethingFunny (Story)
-AOZero2 (Music)

The project is in Pokémon Essentials v20.1

Here's a quick overview of Pokémon Blackout! Thousands of years ago, the gods of space and time, Palkia and Dialga, were assigned two servants to help fill the universe with light and help humans and pokemon understand the flow of time. These two pokemon, the god of light and the god of dark, watched over people and pokemon mostly peacefully, until one day when the god of dark interjected itself into the flow of peace, creating chaos and conflict. The people and pokemon of the Hermano Region (also subject to change) worked together to seal it away, and the god of light was left to bear both of their power and responsibilities alone. Back in the present day, the main characters, David or Brooke (subject to change), are ready to begin their adventure with pokemon to take on the pokemon league. However, the nefarious Team Blackout are lurking in the shadows, ready to cause mayhem and potentially rid the universe of all light forever...

Features:
-Pokedex featuring several new pokemon and several old ones too
-New status condition and weather effects (still being conceptualized)
-And, if you can come up with a fitting way for something to be implemented, maybe more!

INFERNAPE_1.png
EMPOLEON_1.png
TORTERRA_1.png
POKEMONTRAINER_Brooke.pngPOKEMONTRAINER_David.png
(Sprites subject to change, mostly Torterra and maybe Empoleon) (credit to Coffee Cup/ Poltergeist for the protag sprites)

Methods of contact:
It would be preferred if you joined the discord server to ask https://discord.gg/BvtMeueAwq (updated link), but you can shoot me a message here on RelicCastle if you don't want to join straight away.
Take a look at anything I may have missed at the main thread here https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/6117/

Last edited:

210Percent

Novice
I'm back after a very long vacation and would like to remind you all that we're still recruiting.

210Percent

Novice
As more Fakemon have been announced in the server recently, we'd love to request that some spriters and sound designers help out!

210Percent

Novice
After the breaks I've had to take, we're looking for some more concept developers, and all the other positions are still open.

210Percent

Novice
We have a composer now ^^, any other position is open and would be greatly appreciated (though I'm sure our current composer wouldn't mind the help).

210Percent

Novice
After the reveal of some regionals, we'd love for more concept artists and spriters to join the project!

210Percent

Novice
As the server grows, so does the need for a bigger team, all help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back