• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Invocation [Recruiting]

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blooeysnake

Novice
Hi, I don't usually do things like this because I am always nervous about asking, but I need help. I unfortunately cannot do it by myself. The only other people involved are a couple of my friends who are more ideas people.

I am using Pokemon Essentials V 20.1 in RPG Maker XP and am looking for people who can help me basically spriting , scripting, music, and mapping, I am not the best at these things and I can't make music at all. As cool as my sprites may be to me they aren't exactly in the pokemon style either. I am still early in development and don't have too much yet, I just don't want to overwhelm myself and give up so I am asking for help now.

Overall a fairly standard pokemon experience at the moment, but being so early in development it could become something greater with the help of others outside of my friend circle.

Plot Overview: Two mysterious individuals named Enigma and Anomaly tried to use the power of Xerneas and Yveltal to bring back someone close to them, but after that failed they found out the regions gym leaders have fragments of an artifact that a malicious party is after. These fragments unlock the Mythical Pokemon Jirachi's true power. The professor of the region one day asks you to go and check on the gym leaders to make sure everything is alright after hearing about this malicious faction, and to take the gym challenge since that would be fun too.

Features:
The new Esprit Region
New Fakemon
Gen 4/5 aesthetic
Mega Evolution

Recruiting:
Spriter
Mapper
Scripter
Musician

Current Team:
Me
My friends

Contact me on Discord if interested at Kusa#2412

title.png

Screenshot 1.PNGScreenshot 2.PNGscreenshot 3.PNG

WORMAGGEDON.png
SPAMTASM.png

AvocadoMan

Rookie
I would be interested in mapping; this idea sounds very unique and I'm willing to put my time in it.

Sunnygo7

the only one who likes coral (i'm also a bfb fan)
I don't have disc, i can be a spriter. I am experienced with Gen 3-4 sprite making.

Sunnygo7

the only one who likes coral (i'm also a bfb fan)
I don't have disc, i can be a spriter. I am experienced with Gen 3-4 sprite making.
My mistake, I'm not experienced with Gen 4 but I am with Gen 2 and Gen 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back