• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Composer looking for cool projects!

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Insertnamehere]

hi ^-^
Hi everybody! I'm a music composer. I did some Pokémon fangame stuff some years ago, worked on some other projects for a while after that, and I'm now looking to get back into fangames again. I'm in the CEST timezone, and the best way to reach me is on my Discord [insertnamehere]#1103. I've left some assorted examples of my previous work below, but if you want, you can hear more by going to my Soundcloud page. I have some more stuff recently uploaded there.

If my music sounds like something that would fit your project, then I look forward to hearing form ya'll!

AwesomeToadUltimate

Novice
Hello! I'm working on Pokemon Elementals, and I already have a composer, but having another one would work well to help split the themes a bit. Could you do overworld themes, with some battle themes too (some have already been made, like evil team grunt theme, rival theme, and wild battle theme is still being made). https://discord.gg/TngZwm9Xd3

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
Hi everybody! I'm a music composer. I did some Pokémon fangame stuff some years ago, worked on some other projects for a while after that, and I'm now looking to get back into fangames again. I'm in the CEST timezone, and the best way to reach me is on my Discord [insertnamehere]#1103. I've left some assorted examples of my previous work below, but if you want, you can hear more by going to my Soundcloud page. I have some more stuff recently uploaded there.

If my music sounds like something that would fit your project, then I look forward to hearing form ya'll!

I heard your music in Pokémon Exile, and it was very epic!

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
Hi everybody! I'm a music composer. I did some Pokémon fangame stuff some years ago, worked on some other projects for a while after that, and I'm now looking to get back into...

Hi, first of all your work sounds very good from what I just listened to.

I am not sure if you are acquainted with the series, but your compositions have some Ace Attorney qualities. Especially from the AAI entries. (or that could be me). Boss battle follows a lot of the pursuit theme stylizations, and the unused theme sounds like an investigation theme.

I might be looking for a co-composer for the next jam (summer jam) for a game based on the aforementioned. It might be very early still, but I'll just leave this here in case you already know how your schedule is gonna roll for the summer period, and have nothing better to do. Cheers!

Will_the_Squid

Rookie
Hello there! I've sent you a friend request on discord (will_the_squid) to talk you more about the fangame I'm currently working on and see if you're interested in joining my team. Thank you very much.

GameFighterCJ

Rookie
I heard the samples and the first one sounded like something out of megaman x! I want to know if you're available for a long term position on my team for developing Pokemon Arc of the Skies. Can I talk to you on Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back