• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Calamity Recruiting

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SloppyPasta

An Actual Darmanitan
1673480248184.png

Project Title: Pokémon Cataclysm
  • Looking to recruit: (Priority-Tileset Spriter, Overworld Sprite), if interested in any other position besides playtester feel free to msg me
  • Team Name/Team Members: Team Sloppy (SloppyPasta, Beard Gator, Manny Marz)
  • Kit used: Essentials v20
  • Project description: A Fangame with a complete fakedex in the style of “MS Paint”
  • Plot outline: Child of the Champion makes their choices in the world, to follow in their fathers footsteps or make their own path. All while battling against nefarious groups and stoping calamities from destroying the world.
  • Unique features:
    • A Pokedex with filled exclusively "MS Paint" styled Fakemon. Aiming for at least 150 Fakemon, we are currently at 90.
    • A Starter trio consisting of Psychic, Dark, and Fighting Pokemon
    • Togglable Exp All
    • Some unique abilities and moves (Ex. Shatter: The Pokémon shatters when knocked out, leaving pointed stones behind. aka stealth rocks)
    • Follower Pokemon. We are aiming to have as many Pokemon able to follow as possible
    • Mini Games!
    • Speed Up
    • Dynamax Dens
    • Mega Forms
    • Calamity Forms
    • Online Trading and Battling (IN DEVELOPMENT)
    • Battle Houses: A building full of trainers with competitive battle sets
    [*]
  • Progress/Screenshots:
    Screenshotws.png
  • Method of Contact: Here on Relic Castle, or my Discord (SloppyPasta#4510)

• Additional Information: I am under no illusion that a spriter would want to join my team just because they think it looks “interesting” lol. I am willing to Commission someone for tiles and overworld sprites. Message me your past work and price. If we like the work you do for us you more than likely will earn a repeat customer so things stay the same style

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
View attachment 15029

Project Title: Pokémon Cataclysm
  • Looking to recruit: (Priority-Tileset Spriter, Overworld Sprite), if interested in any other position besides playtester feel free to msg me
  • Team Name/Team Members: Team Sloppy (SloppyPasta, Beard Gator, Manny Marz)
  • Kit used: Essentials v20
  • Project description: A Fangame with a complete fakedex in the style of “MS Paint”
  • Plot outline: Child of the Champion makes their choices in the world, to follow in their fathers footsteps or make their own path. All while battling against nefarious groups and stoping calamities from destroying the world.
  • Unique features:
    • A Pokedex with filled exclusively "MS Paint" styled Fakemon. Aiming for at least 150 Fakemon, we are currently at 90.
    • A Starter trio consisting of Psychic, Dark, and Fighting Pokemon
    • Togglable Exp All
    • Some unique abilities and moves (Ex. Shatter: The Pokémon shatters when knocked out, leaving pointed stones behind. aka stealth rocks)
    • Follower Pokemon. We are aiming to have as many Pokemon able to follow as possible
    • Mini Games!
    • Speed Up
    • Dynamax Dens
    • Mega Forms
    • Calamity Forms
    • Online Trading and Battling (IN DEVELOPMENT)
    • Battle Houses: A building full of trainers with competitive battle sets
    [*]
  • Progress/Screenshots:
  • Method of Contact: Here on Relic Castle, or my Discord (SloppyPasta#4510)

• Additional Information: I am under no illusion that a spriter would want to join my team just because they think it looks “interesting” lol. I am willing to Commission someone for tiles and overworld sprites. Message me your past work and price. If we like the work you do for us you more than likely will earn a repeat customer so things stay the same style
If you need any extra game testers I be happy to help I'm really experienced in game testing. If needed I would also help with putting pokedex guide for Pokémon Cataclysm. If needed. This game looks epic as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back