• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
FRLG Summary Screen

Resource FRLG Summary Screen 2.0

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
Shashu-Greninja submitted a new resource:

v20.1 - FRLG Summary Screen - Mimics the summary screen UI from fire red / leaf green.

Introduction
This is just a highly edited of the default Pokemon Essentials summary screen UI to match the style of the FRLG Summary Screen.
Note: This is not exactly the same as the main series one but is highly similar.

Compatibility
This script has been tested compatible with Pokemon Essentials v20.1 and the Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1. Any version...

Read more about this resource...

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!

BiggusWeeabus

"What's so funny about Biggus Dickus?"
Can i make the base stats page also show the IVs and EVs in the blank space? Like this mockup:
[2023-07-05] 16_21_31.054.png

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
Shashu-Greninja updated FRLG Summary Screen with a new update entry:

v2.0

This version of the plugin is made compatible to Pokemon Essentials v21. Also some new features has been included with the plugin along with some minor changes.

New features:

• EV and IV can be seen in page 2 by using the USE button.
  • IV ratngs can be displayed in page 2.
  • Hidden abilities' names can be made to appear in new colours.
Changes from previous version:
  • Positions of certain UI elements has been changed in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
Can pokemon sprites move? to reposition them
Sure, you can definitely edit the scripts to repositon them. But, the plugin already has accurate sprite positioning for 192* 192(or smaller) sized sprites so that no overlapping/ cutting off of spritesand UI elements take place.

AntonyZX

Rookie
have seen some positioning like "number" + "number", is this due to something?

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
No that is for no particular reason. The first "number" is the default sprite position. I was randomly checking for the accurate positions by adding to the default values.

Last edited:

AntonyZX

Rookie
Do you know where the distance between the marks is?

Attachments

• 1689363094123.png
    1689363094123.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

AntonyZX

Rookie
I would like to know if a background can be placed behind the bg_1, bg_2, ... I don't know what I should put

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
Do you know where the distance between the marks is?
Changing the graphics file would be of no help. For what you desire, you have to change the scripts. You have to change the scripts in def drawMarkings(if I am not mistaken about the name of the function) .
I would like to know if a background can be placed behind the bg_1, bg_2, ... I don't know what I should put
For that you have to modify the UI files accordingly to your choice/ requirement and modify the scripts accordingly yourself.

AntonyZX

Rookie
I see there are only two types of markings, however when I enter the Pokémon center in the storage, I see that you can put other colors of the markings, they know how to add these to the plugin,They seem to be missing...

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
I see there are only two types of markings, however when I enter the Pokémon center in the storage, I see that you can put other colors of the markings, they know how to add these to the plugin,They seem to be missing...
Actually, the two nmarkings included with the script are not two variants. If you want to have variants in colors, just give each of the marking a different color in markings.png(The second row of orange coloured ones).

Back