• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Magenta - Recruiting!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatcube29

Rookie
Pokemon Magenta Recruitment Post
Gen 3 artstyle, gen 4 battle UI
Pokemon Essentials V20.1

Explore the mysterious Alphia Region, which is in the midst of a sudden surgence of Ultra Wormholes appearing in the sky all across the region, bringing about visitors from worlds abroad! Who or what is responsible for the appearances of the mysterious ultra wormholes and the even more mysterious ultra beasts? Who are the villainous team corrosion, and what is their aim? Who or what is the doomsday Pokemon? Many mysteries and more await! Featuring a pokedex of around 80 fakemon and around 20 regional variants, alongside a plethora of new moves, abilties, and items, theres plenty of surprises awaiting you in Alphia!

My project, Pokemon Magenta, was recently accepted into the eevee expo! As such, im looking to get some members on the team!

Positions Recruiting:
Mappers
Assistant Storywriters
Character Artist/Spriters
Fakemon Artist/Spriters
Event Creators

Im looking for all hands on deck, so even if your talent doesnt fit any of those descriptions, dont hesitate to send a message! Im grateful for any and all help bringing my vision to life after these long 7 years.

Features(Planned and Ready):
Over 80 New Fakemon
Over 20 New Regional Variants
Several Pokemon From the Spaceworld 1997 Demo
New Moves/Items/Abilities
Overworld Phenomenon (Rustling Grass/Dust Clouds/Rippling Water)
Shadow Pokemon & New Shadow Type
Mega Evolution
New “Shadow Burst” Mechanic
Following Pokemon
Difficulty Setting
Ultra Wormhole Exploration

for any position requests or questions - shoot me a message on discord @ #nosh3152

Last edited:

Jamiev99

Rookie
Hey there, award winning short film screenwriter here. I'm looking for more experience in areas outside of film. Is the assistant writer position still open? Feel free to DM me if so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back