• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Gen 3-4 Style Spriter Looking to Join a Project

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelesticaBlues

Rookie
Hello, my name is Balmora, and I've been doing art of all kinds for a long time, but recently I've been fascinated with pixel art.
I'd like to join a project that is relatively long-term, since I would like to practice and watch my skills grow.
If I had to rate my proficiency at spriting, I'd say that, with 1 being a complete beginner who has never opened Aseprite, and 10 being a master of it, I'd put myself at a 6.5.
I know my way around Aseprite, I know all of the basic art principles, and have creativity and passion. However, my main flaw is not being able to sprite things from memory very well, or from imagination, so please do not task me with designing fakemon, or anything really without a proper reference or detailed description.
With all that said, here are the specifics of my schedule, previous works, etc.

Examples of Work

trainer_POKEMONTRAINER_Red.png

POKEMONTRAINER_Red_back.png

gymleaderluci.png

If you are not certain I'm a fit for your team, please feel free to request a "trial" sprite, so you can decide whether my style is adequate for your project.
I don't have many examples of work yet because I've only just started dabbling in pixel art.

Time Zone:

I'm usually available every day after 3 PM EST, but I'll let you know if I'm not available in advance if I can.

Method of Contact

You can reach out to me at B4LM07A#7037 on Discord.

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Hello there. I could use another spriter in my team to finish my fangame. My fangame is based on fire red styled graphics, which is pixel art design. The majority is overworld trainer sprites, but only the walking versions, updating some existing sprites into fire red style, few battle front sprites or back sprites and some items icons or that faces on texts, but again the majority is leftovers, so it won't be that long therm. I provide samples for everything. Here is my recruitment post for you to see what fangame i created: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/5536/ My discord is there as well.

RegalSword

Pokemon Itinerant Developer
Hello, my name is Balmora, and I've been doing art of all kinds for a long time, but recently I've been fascinated with pixel art.
I'd like to join a project that is relatively long-term, since I would like to practice and watch my skills grow.
If I had to rate my proficiency at spriting, I'd say that, with 1 being a complete beginner who has never opened Aseprite, and 10 being a master of it, I'd put myself at a 6.5.
I know my way around Aseprite, I know all of the basic art principles, and have creativity and passion. However, my main flaw is not being able to sprite things from memory very well, or from imagination, so please do not task me with designing fakemon, or anything really without a proper reference or detailed description.
With all that said, here are the specifics of my schedule, previous works, etc.

Examples of Work

View attachment 14131
View attachment 14127

View attachment 14128

If you are not certain I'm a fit for your team, please feel free to request a "trial" sprite, so you can decide whether my style is adequate for your project.
I don't have many examples of work yet because I've only just started dabbling in pixel art.

Time Zone:

I'm usually available every day after 3 PM EST, but I'll let you know if I'm not available in advance if I can.

Method of Contact

You can reach out to me at B4LM07A#7037 on Discord.

I'm looking forward to working with you!
Hello! I'm interested in your work. I'm the GiveMeAGoodName#5836 that just sent you a friend request on Discord. My fangame is linked here.

GameFighterCJ

Rookie
My name is GameFighterCJ and if you are not too busy, I would love it if you could work and help on our Game Fighters' project of Pokemon Arc of the Skies! It is a long term project where we work at our own pace until everything is working perfectly. I am on Discord as Drayden the Game Fighter#0907 if you ever want to discuss anything.

Meatcube29

Rookie
Not sure if youve found a project quite yet, but if you're still interested im looking for some help on my project, Pokemon Magenta. Shoot me a message on discord @nosh#3152 if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back