• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative Scarlet/Violet Sprite Project (SPOILERS)

aR0y2810

Novice
So with the upcoming release of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, I thought it would be a good idea to start spriting some of the mons as although the spriters at Smogon are great, they are very busy and consequently, it’s a long time before a complete public use sprite dex is obtained.

It would be great if anyone with knowledge in spriting contributed to this! I believe there are some out already made by some nice folks so it could be posted here to keep it summarised. For people looking to use these, it would be grand if you credit the original artists for their work.

These will also be compiled into a resource and posted in batches as their are more sprites added. Hopefully with everyone’s support this can be a successful endeavour and not another thread of me talking to mysel xD.

Both Gen5 and Gen3 styles are welcome as well!

Note: This project will always be public and non-profit, and may not be used for commercial projects

Last edited:

aR0y2810

Novice
Neo Tyranitar Front and Neo Gallade Front
1668520587457.png
1668520600882.png
Proto Donphan Front
1668520623044.png
Will update with back once better images are available

Last edited:

Mak

Edge Lord
I have front sprites for quite a few different designs.
Tadbulb
pYGbDLz.png
NVlewCN.png

Shroodle
0MlZUjd.png
iiKC6Kb.png

Houndstone
nLjAQho.png
V6CoLUz.png

Wugtrio
PopPN5r.png
huXDIjH.png

Bramblin

dFDwkex.png
PNpQ98Y.png

Tinkaton
QUK4Y2s.png
ET4F83R.png

Varoom
OE77QRP.png
yLtvZ7l.png
Just a warning, the filenames on these actual images are not accurate to the actual pokedex numbers because that's how I have them saved in my game's files.

Fae

Rookie
Hello! i was wondering if there was any backsprites for the maschiff line and the houndstone line? along with sprites for dachsbun line and its backsprite

aR0y2810

Novice
Hopefully, down the line! At the moment, no

Also just realised that King-x-of-the-Roads already made plenty, but I do like Mak’s Quaquaval and Shroodle more

Fae

Rookie
006.png

welp i made one for dachsbun, time for slither wings

Last edited:

NanaelJustice

Novice
I did Gen 4 styled back sprites for both Floragato and Meowscarada. Is it ok if I share them here or any other Pokémon if I make more in the future?

FLORAGATO.png
MEOWSCARADA.png
FLORAGATO shiny.png
MEOWSCARADA shiny.png

The colors are supposed to match the KingOfThe-X-Roads free to use (for non-profit) front sprites. Lennybitao also seems to have very competent front/back sprites for Sprigatito, Quaxly and Fuecoco.

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Made more sprites for Palafin (Hero form) and Kingambit back sprite
Palafin (Hero form)
PALAFIN.png
PALAFINs.png

Kingambit
KINGAMBIT.png
KINGAMBITs.png
Color pallete for Kingambit and Cyan pallete for palafin are from KingOfThe-X-Roads sprites to match its front sprites.

Mak

Edge Lord
A bit of a long time since the last post I suppose, but I'm back with more sprites
dBMiQJA.png
OJXAizv.png

YFA7UuS.png
X1SghbO.png

8VHKSpS.png
5IpkaN1.png

KrsDXjl.png
e1T0ZMx.png

Also have a few backsprites, but they're Gen 4 styled, so mileage may vary
17DRhB5.png
42BIksN.png

S3sX7RR.png
Bup73R7.png
(Two Segment)
S3sX7RR.png
XOcGkJV.png
(Three Segment)
MbsycgQ.png
HrUkQOu.png

qK8gAKq.png
kSjEgfD.png

5cl09bx.png
My0tgqj.png

LWBKeM1.png
sxTfASj.png

The colors on all of the backsprites but Charcadet, Dudunsparce, and Wiglett (which is instead based on the Smogon Sprite Project) are based on KingOfThe-X-Road's sprites
Had to take liberties on the Charcadet line's shinies, especially with Armarouge, since the eye is obscured

NanaelJustice

Novice
I did 3 new backsprites for Clodsire, Klawf and Annihilape.
CLODSIRE.png
CLODSIRE Back shiny.png

KLAWF.png
KLAWF shiny.png

ANNIHILAPE.png
ANNIHILAPE shiny.png

Clodsire colors are made to match Mak's sprite, Klaw's colors uses the KingOfThe-X-Road's sprites and Annihilape uses Mashirosakura's sprite for the colors.

aR0y2810

Novice
Very cool work by everyone! As I had said on the discord I will be busy with real life things and will be able to resume spriting and such only further into 2023. So before I go, to anyone asking if they should post their sprites here or not it's a resounding YES. This was intended to be community made from the start, and the community can build and benefit from it!

Even if you feel it's not super good and needs some work still just post it, someone might give it just the little bit of love it needs :)

Caruban

Cooltrainer
I did a bunch of gen5 style backsprite and Pawmo front sprites
Sprigatito
SPRIGATITO.png
SPRIGATITOs.png

Floragato
FLORAGATO.png
FLORAGATOs.png

Meowscarada
MEOWSCARADA.png
MEOWSCARADAs.png

Fuecoco
FUECOCO.png
FUECOCOs.png

Crocalor
CROCALOR.png
CROCALORs.png

Skeledirge
SKELEDIRGE.png
SKELEDIRGEs.png

Quaxly
QUAXLY.png
QUAXLYs.png

Quaxwell
QUAXWELL.png
QUAXWELLs.png

Quaquaval
QUAQUAVAL.png
QUAQUAVALs.png

Pawmi
PAWMI.png
PAWMIs.png

Pawmo
PAWMO.png
PAWMOs.png

Squawkabilly
SQUAWKABILLY.png
SQUAWKABILLY_1.png
SQUAWKABILLY_2.png
SQUAWKABILLY_3.png

SQUAWKABILLYs.png
SQUAWKABILLY_1s.png
SQUAWKABILLY_2s.png
SQUAWKABILLY_3s.png

Maschiff
MASCHIFF.png
MASCHIFFs.png

Mabosstiff
MABOSSTIFF.png
MABOSSTIFFs.png

Scovillain
SCOVILLAIN.png
SCOVILLAINs.png

Annihilape
ANNIHILAPE.png
ANNIHILAPEs.png

Clodsire
CLODSIRE.png
CLODSIREs.png
The colors used for each sprite are from their respective front sprites. (Mashirosakura's Annihilape, Mak's Quaxwell, Clodsire, Mabosstiff, and Maschiff, also some of KingOfThe-X-Road's sprites)

I'm not sure about the skeledirge's flame sprite, perhaps it needs some work.

Edit: Update pawmo colors

Last edited:
Back