• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
rainefallPortraits

Resource rainefallPortraits 1.3

pkmnacademia

Trainer
I'd love to be able to use this, but I can't figure out how to get it working.

Do you need to use the portraits to get the name labels to work? I've tried both of the script methods mentioned on the resource page, but I haven't been able to get name labels to show up at all.

rainefall

riley
Expo Team
rainefall updated Reflections Dialogue Portrait System with a new update entry:

True v21 compatibility

Hello all, two things for you here.

Plugin is now framerate agnostic. If you don't know what this means don't worry about it.

More importantly, there is a new feature: portraits automatically close when an event ends. This is very useful if like me you are an idiot and you continuously forget to add close portrait commands to the point that a floating portrait persists in release builds of your game ......................
HOWEVER. You may not necessarily want this behaviour to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

5QU3L3T0N

Rookie
Is there any way to change the window skin used by the name label? Having that as a setting would be nice.

kirumon

Rookie
Okay so I was able to load the plugin but now this happens, any help?

1701775374687.png

rainefall

riley
Expo Team
rainefall updated Reflections Dialogue Portrait System with a new update entry:

Customisations

Hello all, by request I have added the ability to change the windowskin used by the name window. For maximum customisability I have given you two options.

Option 1: Global change
In config.rb, there is a new option called DEFAULT_WINDOW_SKIN. By default is nil, this causes it to use whatever the system frame is. By changing this value to a path to a windowskin, it will cause every name window to use this windowskin.

Option 2: Local change
If you want a certain...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm confused I was looking for the Reflections Dialogue Portrait System but this is rainefallPortraits, where do I find Reflections Dialogue Portrait System. I swear it was this resource but I guess I was wrong. Oh well, I'll just look for the correct one... 😢

rainefall

riley
Expo Team
I'm confused I was looking for the Reflections Dialogue Portrait System but this is rainefallPortraits, where do I find Reflections Dialogue Portrait System. I swear it was this resource but I guess I was wrong. Oh well, I'll just look for the correct one... 😢

Hello ENLS,

This is the Reflections Dialogue Portrait System. I have recently renamed it to rainefallPortraits as I have used this portrait system across multiple games, and I have made so many changes to this script that it no longer entirely resembles the portrait system from Pokémon Reflections.

Kind regards,
rainefall

Hello ENLS,

This is the Reflections Dialogue Portrait System. I have recently renamed it to rainefallPortraits as I have used this portrait system across multiple games, and I have made so many changes to this script that it no longer entirely resembles the portrait system from Pokémon Reflections.

Kind regards,
rainefall
Oh, I see! Well that certainly clears things up.
Thank you for the update, rainefall from rainefallPortraits!

Bye,
ENLS

thebigguy270

Trainer
May I see an example of this script in an event? I,m trying to figure this plugin out. It looks fantastic!

RyssyRys

Rookie
Followed every step right, added both plugins, and made sure everything was perfect, but am still getting errors.

Attachments

• 1706648743507.png
    1706648743507.png
    38 KB · Views: 37

mahouchoujou

Rookie
Seems there's a conflict with this and Following Pokemon EX? Is there any way to fix this or is this an isolated issue?

1708572872271.png

Back