• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Concord's Delivery Service

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version

Concord's Delivery Service​

Play as Concord, a mailman sent on an important mission to deliver a parcel to Harmia City in the Doloros Region.
A short and simple game created in Essentials V20.1. Explore the brand-new Doloros region, full of twists, turns and slightly insane geography. Enjoy the true authentic mailman experience.
The main story is complete, but I might add a few more things here and there, so I'll just keep it as released until I'm totally happy with it.

BeFunky-collage.png

DOWNLOAD​

CREDITS​

GAME CREATED BY:
BattleLegendBlue

TILESETS AND SPRITES:
Ekat99
Heartlessdragoon
Vurtax
Alistar
Slimshady
TerraNova2489
Aveontrainer

MUSIC:
Pokemon XY, ORAS, SM
Zame

WITH HELP FROM:
Lackunosa, who provided me with half of my ideas
Zarithial, who I kidnapped and forced to playtest the game

Pokémon Essentials was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

PLUGIN CREDITS:
Automatic Level Scaling: Benitex, Joltik, Umbreon
Essentials Deluxe: Lucidious89
Generation 8 Pack: Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo
Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464
Script Credits:
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce
MQS (unused. but might as well credit anyway): ThatWelshOne_,mej71,derFischae,Marin

Last edited:

LilyInTheWater

Novice
You should probably rename the game's file to something other than essentials. GameDevs will be very confused when the game uses their test files.

b00mhilda

Bird Keeper
okay so I am legally required to post my review of this game now that I streamed it live (June 30, 2023) as part of my pride month charity stream

this was incredibly fucking funny like from a turbo-beyond-meta sort of way, like I felt like I was playing someone's high school project they made as an enormous shitpost with their buddies right before everyone parted ways for colleges in different parts of the country

I could be a stuck up bitchy game journo type and nitpick the game to bits and pieces but honestly that's so much less fun and way more of a loser move than just telling everyone to spend 45 minutes of their life on this because there's genuinely nothing else like it

play concord's delivery service

Back