• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Streamlined Evolution Methods + Regional Evolution Items

Resource Streamlined Evolution Methods + Regional Evolution Items 1.1

Ze Memerr

Rookie
Ze Memerr submitted a new resource:

Streamlined Evolution Methods + Regional Evolutions - Adds an evolution item for complicated methods, allows normal Pokémon to evolve into regional forms

This is a resource which adds an item for complicated evolution methods, as well as add a way to allow normal Pokémon to evolve into regional forms more easily, which can be a tedious process in base Pokémon Essentials.

This is a stone which you can use in place of complicated evolution methods. The sprite is based on a segment of Runerigus, infamous for its overly complicated evolution. I'd recommend giving it to the following Pokémon:
  • Inkay (upside down...

Read more about this resource...

Astralneko

Novice
This is a neat plugin! Unfortunately I won't be using it - as I've already added similar functionality for my project so that I could have Pikachu Evolve into Alolan Raichu by having it eat a Big Malasada, among others - but if I hadn't already done that, I'd definitely be using this!

Back