• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Battle Introduction Animation

Resource Battle Introduction Animation 1.0.0

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
SkyArmyRecru1t submitted a new resource:

Battle Introduction Animation - Play a short animation at the beginning of battles to spice up those encounters

Original script by bo4p5678, updated to v20 by me. Since bo4p has seemingly left and took all their plugins with them, I decided I'd keep their plugins alive and bring them to newer version of Essentials (and add onto some of them if I feel like I can make useful additions)

View attachment 12778View attachment 12779

With this plugin, you can add an animation for encounters with both wild Pokémon AND Trainers that change based on...

Read more about this resource...

VoxITH

Trainer
Really love this resource! And i have some questions.
Are you planning to update this resource, when EBDX will go out?
I'd like to add a battle introduction that starts, when i find Pokemon with a specific type, is it possible?

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
Really love this resource! And i have some questions.
Are you planning to update this resource, when EBDX will go out?
I'd like to add a battle introduction for when i find Pokemon with a specific type, is it possible?
I make no promises but I can certainly try to make it EBDX compatible once it's out.
As for specific type introductions, it's possible but not with this plugin. You'd probably have to look into how the shiny animation works and then check for the Pokémon's type and call an animation.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Hello there! By the way, bo4p5678 helped me in my fan game project during the covid period, since that he had plenty of time at that time. I asked him to create that script and others and to make them public too, to share with others. Since that you mentioned, that you will update some of his scripts, i have some of them already updated for PEv20.1 and i have others that he didn't updated so far, they works before the PEv19. I can provide the scripts + graphics + sounds related to them. The majority of the ideas come from me when he made them. He is my friend in discord, he said that due to real life, he will go off for a couple of months, thats why he is off and his github goes offline, he must see why his account is off, when he returns. Again, if you want to update them, i can provide some help with that, since that.

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
Hello there! By the way, bo4p5678 helped me in my fan game project during the covid period, since that he had plenty of time at that time. I asked him to create that script and others and to make them public too, to share with others. Since that you mentioned, that you will update some of his scripts, i have some of them already updated for PEv20.1 and i have others that he didn't updated so far, they works before the PEv19. I can provide the scripts + graphics + sounds related to them. The majority of the ideas come from me when he made them. He is my friend in discord, he said that due to real life, he will go off for a couple of months, thats why he is off and his github goes offline, he must see why his account is off, when he returns. Again, if you want to update them, i can provide some help with that, since that.
Oh cool, I've shot you a DM so we can talk more about it there

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
I'm trying to download your resource but Mediafire will not allow me to, any separate download or without the key because I sure can't enter it.
I have no idea why you can't, I tried it myself and no one else has had issues. Have you tried again since? Maybe Mediafire was just acting weird earlier and you might be able to now

Back