• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Chronicles - Recruitment

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Bump... Still recruiting a coder/scripter. By the way, I just added the gen 9 Pokemon and some of the gen 9 stuff like: abilities, items, etc. The game as now more than 1.000 official pokemon and 1.000 items too.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Bump... I'm still recruiting a coder to update the rest of the scripts, which are around 20 for PEv20.1. By the way, here a video showing my project contents for you to know better what i've done so far with the game.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
bump... still recruiting... an experienced pixel artist to make trainer battle sprites and trainer overworld sprites, only the walking sprites and some leftovers here and there, nothing that takes too long to finish. I recruited a coder. So, yes, i only need a new pixel artist again.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
bump... still recruiting... an experienced pixel artist. At the moment, we need someone to make gen 9 pokemon footprints icons for the pokedex and some trainer overworld sprites for anime characters, only the normal walking sprites, i can provide incompleted ones for you to make the rest.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
bump... still recruiting... an experienced pixel artist. If a good pixel artist help me with this resources, i'll pay with battle moves animations as a reward or with other kind of help, since that i have a bit of experience in any section of the rpg maker xp and essentials editor. By the way, i will not pay real money, i'm doing a fan game has a hobbie for my family and me, so only fans will gladly help. My fan game recreates what is from the official games, but a bit more or less, "completed" for a pokemon game, like almost all in one game. If people forces me to invest real money into this, my fan game will not be free, since that i must regain what money i invested on the game, which is not the way i want to go in.

safr

Elite Trainer
Bump... I'm still recruiting a coder to update the rest of the scripts, which are around 20 for PEv20.1. By the way, here a video showing my project contents for you to know better what i've done so far with the game.

It's amazing and I'm glad the projects still going, hope you stay healthy 🙏🙂👍

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
bump... still recruiting... I'm still looking for a spriter, and i urgently need a new experienced coder to finish updating 2 scripts and a few bugs in other plugins. I have everything listed and i think that one month is enough to finish everything up, it's just some "leftovers" since that my currently coder will be off half of a year, due to his job.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
I'm still recruiting a coder to help updating the last 3 or 4 old scripts into PEv20.1 and help to fixe some bugs and errors that i've found on some scripts, which i'm making a list to track better in what situations i had that issues and the errors too in a word file, so if a coder want to help i already have all the tools needed to fix things. Please, the coding part may take only one entire month of your free time to fix the last things for this fan game, then you're free, it's not that much time for you to spent. thx for your time. Also, i will not pay people to do this into a free fan game, instead of paying real money, i offer other services in return if you're a pokemon dev like me, here a list where i'm really good, since that i'm a veteran now on the rpg maker xp editor stuff: maping, including terrain tags and thoose related things, doing PBS edits, gameplay tests with detailed info about errors and bugs, making battle moves animations in gen 3 style very close to the fire red animations, makings events or very long events, and other minor stuff, coding is the part that i lack, since i understand very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back