• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Improved PokeCenter Healing Balls 1.0 (21.1)

tammyclaydon

Novice
tammyclaydon submitted a new resource:

Improved PokeCenter Healing Balls - healing machine ball icons now match the pokemons pokeball

This is a conversion of the Better PokeCenter script by mej71 to work with essentials 20.1

What this script does is show the Pokeball that the pokemon was caught in rather than just the standard pokeball.

all the pokeballs included with essentials should be included but if the script does come across a missing pokeball then it will default to the standard pokeball instead.

This resource also includes an example map (ID...

Read more about this resource...

TITAN

Rookie
Podrías intentarlo, pero probablemente no lo hará. ¿Por qué estás trabajando con una versión tan antigua, de todos modos?
sI am from the Hispanic community, Mexican to be exact and it is one of the bases that is in Spanish

Taymation

Novice
So really like this plugin, much better looking than the one that came with Essentials. But I have a slight problem... for some reason, even though I just copied the event from the provided map. only the right side or left side light up while being healed...and it's consistant at each poke center, so in one town it's the right side, another the left. Any idea why, or have a fix for it?

MrRetro

Veteran Gamer
Do you have any screenshots for examples of what it looks like?

LinKazamine

Champion
Is it just me or does the zip only have folders? I tried downloading this twice, but the zip had nothing aside for folders.

oKagura

Rookie
Is it just me or does the zip only have folders? I tried downloading this twice, but the zip had nothing aside for folders.
It's also the same for me. I tried downloading it twice to be sure as well and it only has folders.

Rot8er_ConeX

Trainer
The version in the 21.1 update doesn't have anything inside the folders, just the folder structure

MrRetro

Veteran Gamer
The Healing Balls.zip contains nothing but empty folders.

Back