• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Broken

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
wkuKb4h.png

Made using Pokémon Essentials v20.1

DOWNLOAD(v1.3)

Team
AceGamerAndy
Aldo
Orion
FrivolousAqua

Pokémon Broken is a Pokémon Fan-Game created by AceGamerAndy, Aldo, Orion, and FrivolousAqua.
It is set in the Kalos Region and starts off with the Player getting his Birthday Presents.
A Pocket Watch, and a Magearna. After going off on his own into the Village he runs into a man
wearing a bag on his head who breaks the Pocket Watch. They learn that the Pocket Watch
was the thing keeping time stable and that they need to go into the past and the future to make a new Pocket Watch
or else all of the time will collapse. You have to get 4 Temporal Materials before the time runs out,
good luck trainers.

1UdKAjd.png

Resource Pack
Download Here

Credits

Pokemon Broken Credits

Created by
Ace Gamer Andy

Spriters
FrivolousAqua
Aldo

Scripter
Orion

Future World Tileset:
AnonAlpaca, ChaoticCherryChake, Chimcharsfireworkd,
Flurmimon, FoxyTomcat, Gallanty,
Kalisar, Kauzz, KingTapir, Magiscarf,
MewTheMega, PrincessPhoenix, The-Red-Ex,
WesleyFG, WilsonScarloxy, Zeo254
RMXP Default Tilesets
ThunderDove

Gen 4 Underwater Tileset:
Kyle-Dove
Manuxd789

Underwater Ninja:
HauntedArtStudio from Pokemon Bushido

Robotic Guards:
JWNutz, Coyotango, Antiant, and Evanfrom Pokemon Synthetic

------------

Gen 2 Assets: Pokemon Essentials GSC Kit
CREATED BY:
XAVERIUX

CONTRIBUTORS:
CARUBAN
BOONZEET
VENDILY
AWFULLYWAFFLEY
TECHSKYLANDER1518
JAMES DAVY
BO4P5687
INOKI

------------

Gen 4 OWs:

Neo-Spriteman

Vanilla Sunshine

PurpleZaffre

AtomicReactor

Present Day Tilesets:
Ekat
HeartlessDragon
Vurtax

Clemont Sprite:
WaterTrainer

Clemont Trainer Sprite:
Gnomowladny

Carmaniac's Speech Bubble Script
NonoNever, Carmaniac

Marin's Map Exporter
Marin

Marin's Scripting Utilities
Marin

Multiple Protagonists
NettoHikari

Overworld Shadows EX
Golisopod User, Wolf PP, Marin

v20.1 Hotfixes
Maruno

Voltseon's Trainer Generator
Voltseon

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy & MiDas Mike
Brother1440 & Near Fantastica
FL. & PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami & Popper
Golisopod User & Rataime
help-14 & Savordez
IceGod64 & SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock & the__end
KitsuneKouta & Venom12
Lisa Anthony & Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on MKXP by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 15,983
  • ScreenshotBatch1.png
    ScreenshotBatch1.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 9,272
  • ScreenshotBatch2.png
    ScreenshotBatch2.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 9,051
Last edited:

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
Version 1.1 is out!

This is completely bug-fixes, mainly not letting you into areas if you leave or letting you in areas when you're not supposed to :P
Those should be all good now, if anyone else discovers any more bugs please let me know and I'll get them fixed asap!

Nandthesword

Cooltrainer
I played through this earlier, but I wanted to really quickly talk about how much I liked this game!

This game had such a great concept! I loved how y'all managed to make a really cool experience combined with all of the art, the great music (I took like a solid 5 minutes to just listen to the Pokemon Village theme lmao, it's really good. Same for Lumiose), and some great characters and plot to go with it!

The only feedback I'd give about the game would be that I felt kind of lost throughout some parts of the game (But that could also be because I broke part of it lol). Overall, a really great game! Good job y'all!

Porygon2

Novice
The atmosphere and music were really strong points of Broken for me! I also liked how each period of time had a different generation's graphics. The ending made me wonder if a sequel was being set up. Speaking of the ending, one of the groups Looker mentioned was the Crimson Project, which I don't believe appeared or were mentioned elsewhere in the game? I named my character Bro Ken.

I do feel bad for Magearna's deconstruction even though everything else was saved or has a positive outlook.

I wonder if Arsene's design is based on Sygna Suit Serena from Pokemon Masters?

Bugs below, organized in different lists by the types of bugs:

You can pick up this item from below the cliff:
KhCcoF5.png

After "Where's the cave", the period should be a question mark:
bJqUPw8.png

There should be a comma after Here:
hwEMMah.png

Its shouldn't have an apostrophe here:
hgt2NZe.png

it's shouldn't have an apostrophe here. Also, Poké Ball should be two words:
CqJ3lXu.png

you're should be your:
KjIzJqz.png

drawback should be one word:
3zJUR3I.png

The period should be a question mark:
EbAwaLs.png

After daughter should be a period, with "She has a yellow dress" being the start of a new sentence:
WnIIqek.png

unstability should be instability:
UibDKAt.png

There should be a comma after want:
DDLlNPv.png

The second I should be capitalized:
a7IiJUz.png

The comma after "You finally made it" should be a period, with everything after being a new sentence:
qnQLl00.png

Missing r in nearby:
ZDcr6vQ.png

The i and e should be switched around to be received:
QjJGed8.png

There should be a comma after flower, and the period should be a question mark:
dsU6PxZ.png

ycmiF8f.png

ajcPqQt.png

There shouldn't be a comma here:
I5bx22F.png

rLPxRq6.png

v1y5BvU.png

The word to should be between return and gathering:
PxGAebO.png

After "will go get it" should be either a comma, or a period with "We won't need your help." being a new sentence:
NFibuPl.png

After "you don't have to" should be a period with "There are plenty of other things to do here in Lumiose City." being a new sentence:
rjA9QIa.png

There should be a comma after heal:
eFW7o5H.png

selling should be sell:
sV5smrt.png

The comma after war should be a period, with everything after being a new sentence:
iMCYKzZ.png

The comma should be a question mark, with "Then let's have a battle." being a new sentence
nOAXEhl.png

For all event pages of all three balls here, Poké Ball should be two words:
BuiuyRZ.png

The comma after books should be a period, with the list of books being its own sentence. Additionally, either it contains should be there is or books should be bookshelf:
7hqd8wU.png

PQmRmYM.png

lK1915x.png

Lu21jix.png

dDMD5SJ.png

How should be Who:
xcnPVpf.png

You're should be Your:
ivTicA6.png

In Arsene's speech bubble, me should be be:
9askkZ7.png

In Arsene's speech bubble, "It can't be that urgent what you need it for" should be "What you need it for can't be that urgent":
jO14gbO.png

There should be a period after interesting, with "I'll probably check that out." being its own sentence:
FLaCaxe.png

There should be a period after card, with everything after being its own sentence:
I5LSz7m.png

may should be many:
xid7Hh4.png

showed should be shows:
uf3OeBx.png

There should be a comma after no:
5YmmWhH.png

oyHzfi0.png

children's shouldn't be capitalized:
7ITEKna.png

There are should be There is:
jnp7hnJ.png

MiK4FGG.png

overheating shouldn't be capitalized:
DdvjsHW.png

"I tried, no one else who works here only me, but" should be "I tried. No one else who works here, only me, but"
KGXe1Ac.png

There should be a period after Clemont, or the sentence after should be a new line, so it doesn't look like it's still part of Clemont's name closing
rQ8THn1.png

Missing the second c in anticlimactic:
taMI0EQ.png

The word in should be between playing and it:
uOUNH8V.png

mom shouldn't be capitalized:
OJXiXrx.png

dad shouldn't be capitalized:
qA1IJmj.png

zy0nzGR.png

The n and o are switched around in knows here:
Yb0TU1q.png

planet shouldn't be capitalized, and "on the Planet Earth" should be "on planet Earth":
h1W5fkn.png

science class shouldn't be capitalized:
ujegSZp.png

The word be should be between not and payed:
njGjDuf.png

barracades should be barricades:
OLfqIYC.png

The comma after covered should be a period, with everything after being its own sentence:
GMV3xwj.png

the i and e should be switched around to be received, and received also shouldn't be capitalized:
TqGXy1D.png

numbers shouldn't have an apostrophe:
ufjzlDh.png

Period should be a question mark:
DdUUxqi.png

YWFeb3i.png

you're should be your:
5DLg98f.png

There shouldn't be a comma after The:
PSJpsru.png

NTs8W8j.png

There shouldn't be a comma after How:
uL0HdkO.png

awhile should be a while:
TRRogRz.png

There should be a period after you, with everything after being its own sentence:
9t7SlYo.png

There should be a comma after bidding:
niSvAOW.png

your should be you're:
GiDpWaV.png

serious should be series:
FuhJYjW.png

There shouldn't be a comma after you:
aynrXlx.png

The w in We should be capitalized:
o48vuHs.png

There should be a comma after today, and the period should be a question mark:
cb9efZv.png

For some reason, reading this sign causes the screen to turn black for a second after you're done reading:
B3bUbs3.png

The sign in front of the gym has no text:
aSXm4CR.png

This trainer, "??? Brandon" is in both Unknown Dungeon and Snowbelle Cave with the exact same dialogue:
XMAasIr.png

YTPD0ms.png

When you first enter the Pokemart in Snowbelle City, you're facing down:
OJSwr1E.png

If you say no to having all of the Temporal Material, you're not moved backwards a step, meaning you can move forwards when you're not supposed to be able to. This means you can be next to Hito and Kuro who have no dialogue as they weren't meant to be interacted with, and when you move back down you'll be asked about the Temporal Material again while you're facing down. Additionally, the event tile asking if you have them all is only on the tile above the left stairs, so if you go up the stairs on the right where the flowers are, you won't be asked:
TljMvJI.png

These (what I assume to be) signs have no text:
5ettac3.png

aw9tfzS.png

Arsene doesn't appear here:
KtnFEz6.png

You're asked on two different event tiles if you want to stop going after the temporal material:
EV876Uy.png

aHyVJs9.png

You're told on two different tiles that you still need to get the temporal material if you try to enter this room without getting it first:
T9vdIa6.png

oYv4kMU.png

These signs in Santalune City have no text:
chsrjCM.png

FxZ1wWm.png

OGdIRCe.png

C3Gran2.png

This NPC has dialogue, but isn't actually reachable without debug:
ehCdUV2.png

Even after you get kicked out of school for impersonating a substitute, you can go back in and teach the class again:
86KVj5P.png

The player isn't facing Taiko during this conversation:
wJK318B.png

Taiko is in two places at once:
E4DW3Xu.png

PrmGCwV.png

The text here isn't fully readable:
nsVtOaM.png

Last edited:

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
Version 1.2 is out!

This is completely bug-fixes, including not being able to use HMs... Man, I need to get better at that lol. Also numerous typos and etc. Thank you for everyone telling me bugs that needed fixing and please let me know if anyone else finds any others!

Wooo! I beat the game and I have to say, good job Andy!
I think I covered most of my thoughts on the stream, but just to summarise. I think you did a good job. My favourite thing about this game would have to be presentation, there were a lot of really nice things. From cool picture graphics of bagman and the Looker Bureau card, to the way the game changed style while going back in time. The style change in particular was amazing, and felt very smooth. I wonder how you did it, like it was really insane.

Something I do think this game could do with though, is just a bit more playtesting. I understand that this more comes down to the nature of the game jam meaning that there really is not much time, but pretty much the only problems I had with the game had to do with not enough testing. Some areas felt a bit unbalanced, in particular when you play as Hito and have to battle dendenne in the tower. And again in prism tower I encountered some softlocking bugs with the muchlax (I also think the path shown by the guard doesn't line up with how you actually have to press the button on the dotrio).

The only other critique I have is that being locked out of a proper ending by mismanaging your activity points feels a bit harsh. I understand that part of the system is to encourage replayability, but having to go through 80% of the game again because I accidently did 1 activity too many at the end just feels a bit rough.

But yeah I had a great time playing, there was lots of funny dialogue and text that had me chuckling. And the plot was just some good "superhero movie-esque" fun. As always, I look forward to what you make next!

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
So, I totally didn’t forget to reply to everyone’s posts and doing it now… totally not. Anyways here is my words replying to everyone else’s words!

I played through this earlier, but I wanted to really quickly talk about how much I liked this game!

This game had such a great concept! I loved how y'all managed to make a really cool experience combined with all of the art, the great music (I took like a solid 5 minutes to just listen to the Pokemon Village theme lmao, it's really good. Same for Lumiose), and some great characters and plot to go with it!

The only feedback I'd give about the game would be that I felt kind of lost throughout some parts of the game (But that could also be because I broke part of it lol). Overall, a really great game! Good job y'all!

Thanks for playing the game N! Yeah, the game definitely is in a very unfinished state but I do really like how the presentation turned out for it! This game contains some of my favorite tracks I’ve made! And yeah, I could see how one would get lost and that’s definitely something I will keep in mind for the future!
The atmosphere and music were really strong points of Broken for me! I also liked how each period of time had a different generation's graphics. The ending made me wonder if a sequel was being set up. Speaking of the ending, one of the groups Looker mentioned was the Crimson Project, which I don't believe appeared or were mentioned elsewhere in the game? I named my character Bro Ken.

I do feel bad for Magearna's deconstruction even though everything else was saved or has a positive outlook.

I wonder if Arsene's design is based on Sygna Suit Serena from Pokemon Masters?

Bugs below, organized in different lists by the types of bugs:

You can pick up this item from below the cliff:
KhCcoF5.png

After "Where's the cave", the period should be a question mark:
bJqUPw8.png

There should be a comma after Here:
hwEMMah.png

Its shouldn't have an apostrophe here:
hgt2NZe.png

it's shouldn't have an apostrophe here. Also, Poké Ball should be two words:
CqJ3lXu.png

you're should be your:
KjIzJqz.png

drawback should be one word:
3zJUR3I.png

The period should be a question mark:
EbAwaLs.png

After daughter should be a period, with "She has a yellow dress" being the start of a new sentence:
WnIIqek.png

unstability should be instability:
UibDKAt.png

There should be a comma after want:
DDLlNPv.png

The second I should be capitalized:
a7IiJUz.png

The comma after "You finally made it" should be a period, with everything after being a new sentence:
qnQLl00.png

Missing r in nearby:
ZDcr6vQ.png

QjJGed8.png

There should be a comma after flower, and the period should be a question mark:
dsU6PxZ.png

ycmiF8f.png

ajcPqQt.png

There shouldn't be a comma here:
I5bx22F.png

rLPxRq6.png

v1y5BvU.png

The word to should be between return and gathering:
PxGAebO.png

After "will go get it" should be either a comma, or a period with "We won't need your help." being a new sentence:
NFibuPl.png

After "you don't have to" should be a period with "There are plenty of other things to do here in Lumiose City." being a new sentence:
rjA9QIa.png

There should be a comma after heal:
eFW7o5H.png

selling should be sell:
sV5smrt.png

The comma after war should be a period, with everything after being a new sentence:
iMCYKzZ.png

The comma should be a question mark, with "Then let's have a battle." being a new sentence
nOAXEhl.png

For all event pages of all three balls here, Poké Ball should be two words:
BuiuyRZ.png

The comma after books should be a period, with the list of books being its own sentence. Additionally, either it contains should be there is or books should be bookshelf:
7hqd8wU.png

PQmRmYM.png

lK1915x.png

Lu21jix.png

dDMD5SJ.png

How should be Who:
xcnPVpf.png

You're should be Your:
ivTicA6.png

In Arsene's speech bubble, me should be be:
9askkZ7.png

In Arsene's speech bubble, "It can't be that urgent what you need it for" should be "What you need it for can't be that urgent":
jO14gbO.png

There should be a period after interesting, with "I'll probably check that out." being its own sentence:
FLaCaxe.png

There should be a period after card, with everything after being its own sentence:
I5LSz7m.png

may should be many:
xid7Hh4.png

showed should be shows:
uf3OeBx.png

There should be a comma after no:
5YmmWhH.png

oyHzfi0.png

children's shouldn't be capitalized:
7ITEKna.png

There are should be There is:
jnp7hnJ.png

MiK4FGG.png

overheating shouldn't be capitalized:
DdvjsHW.png

"I tried, no one else who works here only me, but" should be "I tried. No one else who works here, only me, but"
KGXe1Ac.png

There should be a period after Clemont, or the sentence after should be a new line, so it doesn't look like it's still part of Clemont's name closing
rQ8THn1.png

Missing the second c in anticlimactic:
taMI0EQ.png

The word in should be between playing and it:
uOUNH8V.png

mom shouldn't be capitalized:
OJXiXrx.png

qA1IJmj.png

zy0nzGR.png

The n and o are switched around in knows here:
Yb0TU1q.png

planet shouldn't be capitalized, and "on the Planet Earth" should be "on planet Earth":
h1W5fkn.png

science class shouldn't be capitalized:
ujegSZp.png

The word be should be between not and payed:
njGjDuf.png

barracades should be barricades:
OLfqIYC.png

The comma after covered should be a period, with everything after being its own sentence:
GMV3xwj.png

the i and e should be switched around to be received, and received also shouldn't be capitalized:
TqGXy1D.png

numbers shouldn't have an apostrophe:
ufjzlDh.png

Period should be a question mark:
DdUUxqi.png

YWFeb3i.png

you're should be your:
5DLg98f.png

There shouldn't be a comma after The:
PSJpsru.png

NTs8W8j.png

There shouldn't be a comma after How:
uL0HdkO.png

awhile should be a while:
TRRogRz.png

There should be a period after you, with everything after being its own sentence:
9t7SlYo.png

There should be a comma after bidding:
niSvAOW.png

your should be you're:
GiDpWaV.png

serious should be series:
FuhJYjW.png

There shouldn't be a comma after you:
aynrXlx.png

The w in We should be capitalized:
o48vuHs.png

There should be a comma after today, and the period should be a question mark:
cb9efZv.png

For some reason, reading this sign causes the screen to turn black for a second after you're done reading:
B3bUbs3.png

The sign in front of the gym has no text:
aSXm4CR.png

This trainer, "??? Brandon" is in both Unknown Dungeon and Snowbelle Cave with the exact same dialogue:
XMAasIr.png

YTPD0ms.png

When you first enter the Pokemart in Snowbelle City, you're facing down:
OJSwr1E.png

If you say no to having all of the Temporal Material, you're not moved backwards a step, meaning you can move forwards when you're not supposed to be able to. This means you can be next to Hito and Kuro who have no dialogue as they weren't meant to be interacted with, and when you move back down you'll be asked about the Temporal Material again while you're facing down. Additionally, the event tile asking if you have them all is only on the tile above the left stairs, so if you go up the stairs on the right where the flowers are, you won't be asked:
TljMvJI.png

These (what I assume to be) signs have no text:
5ettac3.png

aw9tfzS.png

Arsene doesn't appear here:
KtnFEz6.png

You're asked on two different event tiles if you want to stop going after the temporal material:
EV876Uy.png

aHyVJs9.png

You're told on two different tiles that you still need to get the temporal material if you try to enter this room without getting it first:
T9vdIa6.png

oYv4kMU.png

These signs in Santalune City have no text:
chsrjCM.png

FxZ1wWm.png

OGdIRCe.png

C3Gran2.png

This NPC has dialogue, but isn't actually reachable without debug:
ehCdUV2.png

Even after you get kicked out of school for impersonating a substitute, you can go back in and teach the class again:
86KVj5P.png

The player isn't facing Taiko during this conversation:
wJK318B.png

Taiko is in two places at once:
E4DW3Xu.png

PrmGCwV.png

The text here isn't fully readable:
nsVtOaM.png

Yes, that ending was setting up a continuation in the form of a spin off featuring Hito, or Gregory. Arsene is based off of Serena’s Sygna Suit you are correct, and The Crimson Project is a group from my previous game Lost Power since all the games I’ve made have been in one continuous universe. Thanks for playing the game!

Wooo! I beat the game and I have to say, good job Andy!
I think I covered most of my thoughts on the stream, but just to summarise. I think you did a good job. My favourite thing about this game would have to be presentation, there were a lot of really nice things. From cool picture graphics of bagman and the Looker Bureau card, to the way the game changed style while going back in time. The style change in particular was amazing, and felt very smooth. I wonder how you did it, like it was really insane.

Something I do think this game could do with though, is just a bit more playtesting. I understand that this more comes down to the nature of the game jam meaning that there really is not much time, but pretty much the only problems I had with the game had to do with not enough testing. Some areas felt a bit unbalanced, in particular when you play as Hito and have to battle dendenne in the tower. And again in prism tower I encountered some softlocking bugs with the muchlax (I also think the path shown by the guard doesn't line up with how you actually have to press the button on the dotrio).

The only other critique I have is that being locked out of a proper ending by mismanaging your activity points feels a bit harsh. I understand that part of the system is to encourage replayability, but having to go through 80% of the game again because I accidently did 1 activity too many at the end just feels a bit rough.

But yeah I had a great time playing, there was lots of funny dialogue and text that had me chuckling. And the plot was just some good "superhero movie-esque" fun. As always, I look forward to what you make next!
Just finished watching the VOD and yeah, you were right about the whole running out of time thing. I had to cut down so much on what I initially wanted and to really iron it out as i wanted and it needed. For instance Arsene literally does nothing after the Prism Tower lol. On top of a lot of other things that were wrong because of TIME, since just like in this game time is limited and there are deadlines to everything. I do think this is still my favorite game I’ve made and am completely planning on adding more content and finishing the game post jam, so think of this as a demo of sorts. Thanks so much for playing though and maybe after the tease for Hito you can see what I have planned for the future of this universe. I am looking forward to finishing Broken and making it Fixed lol. Also yeah the robot guards in the prism tower are buggy, because of the insane events I had to do for it to sort of work I just didn’t have the time to do that as I wanted. I really think there is something here though and I think I learned a valuable lesson of time management through this and how not to do it. I probably won’t make another game featuring activity slots since they would get old after awhile and it limits what I can do with the story because I wasn’t able to make that great of a redemption arc for Hito since who knows what activity slots people will do. Also fun fact, Hito is person in Japanese lol. But yeah, I am very frustrated with how the game turned out but it really is like a beta release. I really shouldn’t have finished it for the jam and just made it a non jam game so I would have more time and I really broke myself physically and really messed myself up for a couple of days. This has turned a bit into a rant but I feel this was necessary to say.

So I guess this is the formal announcement of future updates. So yeah, if you want to go ahead and play the Jam version and play through all the imperfections or if you want you can wait till it’s finished! I’m excited to finish this and for everyone to enjoy what we’re all working on! We appreciate everyone who does play and enjoy the game and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
Version 1.3 is Out!
tease2.gif
tease.gif
tease3.gif

This is the first Non-Jam Update, just because there were a lot of problems that I don't think all of them would count for a Jam Update.
So, if you really want to play the Jam Version go ahead, I guess. But I recommend everyone who wants a good and fun experience
playing the game to play the Non-Jam Version starting at v1.3 and beyond. This Update consists of fixing some balancing issues in the caves,
and also while playing as Hito. Also adding healing spots in Lumiose City and the Past Pokemon Village. Also fixing up
some problems on the Third Floor challenge of the Prism Tower. Those are the biggest changes other than some more minor ones
that I did, like adding Foongus' sprite. Future updates will be bigger, adding new forms of Pokemon/ new original Pokemon,
A new sprite for Gikashin, more content, etc. I will be adding these new batches of content individually,
instead of holding off everything for one big update. Also, if you're afraid of ruining your first playthrough because you played this version
of the game, don't worry. There will be plenty of new content for your replay in the next versions, eventually 20 new activities to be exact.
I hope you all enjoy this beta of Pokemon Broken and look forward to all that is coming! Me and the team are really excited to finish this
and give it out to you!​

mysticvortex13

Rookie
the gulpin guard robot glitches into the laser wall in prism tower if you intercept its trajectory. while this can be fixed if you exit and re enter the floor, the munchlax guard robot makes a beeline for where the laser wall used to be after you trigger the gulpin robot, then munchlax robot turns right and plows into the wall where the lasers were being emitted. it remains motionless and the switch on it is inaccessible. if you reset this one it makes the beeline for the wall again faster than any human player can possibly chase it and press the button before it becomes inaccessible again. and i am not resetting my save progress just for a chance that this maybe will resolve itself as it says in the readmes.

the gulpin guard robot glitches into the laser wall in prism tower if you intercept its trajectory. while this can be fixed if you exit and re enter the floor, the munchlax guard robot makes a beeline for where the laser wall used to be after you trigger the gulpin robot, then munchlax robot turns right and plows into the wall where the lasers were being emitted. it remains motionless and the switch on it is inaccessible. if you reset this one it makes the beeline for the wall again faster than any human player can possibly chase it and press the button before it becomes inaccessible again. and i am not resetting my save progress just for a chance that this maybe will resolve itself as it says in the readmes.
have you downloaded the new 1.3 update? I believe this was fixed in the new update (just came out today)

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
Download the new version of 1.3, it should be completely fixed now. I just completely got rid of anything happening if you are in its trajectory. Also, I wasn't saying to completely reset your save progress, just to start the game in the same save. I didn't make this a 1.4 because I think it's too small of a change to push out a whole new update, so just redownload it and you should be good!

DuskWinter

Rookie
I have a quick question so i am in the kalos power plan I found the red and green code but I can’t find the blue one.

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
I have a quick question so i am in the kalos power plan I found the red and green code but I can’t find the blue one.
So something wrong happened, I'll do a quick patch update fix thingy, I'll just tell you that the blue numbers are 16 and 2 while the red numbers, which were found on the calendar, are 5 and 3.

DuskWinter

Rookie
thank for your quick respond but the code is not working I know the red one is 8 and the green one is 8 and the blue one is also 8 but is said incorrect what am I doing wrong.

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
thank for your quick respond but the code is not working I know the red one is 8 and the green one is 8 and the blue one is also 8 but is said incorrect what am I doing wrong.
The parenthesis means you have to multiply them together, so you have to do (8)(8)(8) or 8 cubed.

Back