• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon Bouquet

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
EqCiywc.png
LJmoPoT.png
vlYYc4M.png
7EdoZi4.png
PBXuQBQ.png
KdMSTeS.png
7xHnDzw.png

Hey all!

This is a short and simple project, made during the last moments of the game jam. PLEASE bear in mind that this is an imperfect project, and one I don't plan to come back to (aside from some potential graphical fixes.) Right now it's 5am and I'm far too tired to continue bug testing, so enjoy my spider infested mess of a short story!

Enter a game where you play not as a child, starting their adventure through the world of Pokemon, but as their mother, chasing them down to deliver their forgotten running shoes!

Total of around half an hours gameplay, although YMMV.

Known errors:
  • Many tileset priority errors. Some have been fixed, but minor glitches may remain.
  • Game refers to protagonist as the child's name serveral times in battle. Was unsure how to change this, so let it be.
DOWNLOAD
(UPDATED WITH BUG FIXES! PLEASE REDOWNLOAD!)
- - -
RESOURCE PACK

Credits:
Pokemon Essentials!!
Big shoutout to Aki for basically all the tiles used! Their sets were a lifesaver.
INDOOR SET // OUTDOOR SET
All other sprites, music and resources are either Gamefreak/Nintendo produced, or created by me :U

Last edited:
I played this game on stream today, or attempted to. Unfortunately I had the same issue as @NurseEthi and couldn't progress past leaving the house. I managed to go back into the house and re-exit, but I was invisible. Guessing a cutscene didn't load properly due to a move route or something?

It's unfortunate, I thought the concept from the thread sounded really cool. I know this was a last minute project, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm hoping in the future you can release a patch to fix the issues with it!

Roenais

Rookie
oh man, i'm such a dolt. i fixed bugs yet left in one of my workarounds to skip a cutscene, so it leaves the game unplayable. should be fixed now!

rocketmember

Rookie
I love the concept of this! Sorry to be a pain but could you do a link via Google Drive or Dropbox as I can't use other sharing sites in my country and would love to give this a go :)

Back