• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Fakemon designer/spriter looking to help!

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtsyFakemon

Rookie
Hello everyone! I'm Artsy, and I'd love to get some experience in making pokemon fangames, I'd love to make my own but I think it's important getting experience by joining another project and learning how things work first, I mainly design fakemon but I also started learning how to make sprites recently. Ideally I'd like on a fangame that has mostly/only fakemon but I can work with regional variants too

If you want my help, send me a friend request on Discord (Artsy#7841) and reply to this thread to let me know who you are

Timezone: GMT -3

Expertise: designing and spriting fakemon

Examples of Work:
000.png
festa junina 0 x2.png

dancer bees.png
brazil starters tapir.png

Meatcube29

Rookie
Not sure if you're still interested in joining any projects, but id be glad to work with you if you're interested! I added you on discord, my username is nosh#4995

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
Hey pal! Don't know if you're attached to a project already, but I sent you a request on Discord - same username as here :] *ValiantGamer

Drew09

Rookie
Hello everyone! I'm Artsy, and I'd love to get some experience in making pokemon fangames, I'd love to make my own but I think it's important getting experience by joining another project and learning how things work first, I mainly design fakemon but I also started learning how to make sprites recently. Ideally I'd like on a fangame that has mostly/only fakemon but I can work with regional variants too

If you want my help, send me a friend request on Discord (Artsy#7841) and reply to this thread to let me know who you are

Examples of Work:
View attachment 11260View attachment 11261
View attachment 11262View attachment 11263
Hi I have been looking for a sprite artist, I made art for all the Fakemon but am struggling translating it to sprites.

RandomDodo420

Some Bird
Hey there your art looks great by the way. I need someone to do some art for my game Pokemon Forandra, I've got a lot of fakemon that need better sprites, and some better designs too. So if you're interested you can DM me.

Eon1220

Rookie

Examples of Work:
View attachment 11260View attachment 11261
View attachment 11262View attachment 11263

Hello im Eon, im currently making a fan game and was seeing if youd be able to help my discord is Eon#3691, ive already sent you a friend request, i can fill you in more on discord if you want

Amari Skye

Novice
Hey, I'm Scarlett! I'm working on a fangame and was possibly wondering to inquire about whether or not you could help with my fangame, Mythomon: Dietic Duels (name heavily pending and has been for quire some time now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back