• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction is recruiting!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GalamiSalami

Rookie
being redone
PKMNFaFi Header.png

Welcome to the Tredek Region!​

1662413269342.png

Map made by GalamiSalami

The Tredek Region is a sprawling region to the Northeast of Unova! Featuring 140+ New Fakémon based on the culture, geography, flora and fauna of the New England area! In the Tredek Region, there are 8 gyms to challenge throughout the region. These gyms give you badges which are your key to entering the Pokémon League Tournament! There are plenty of biomes for you to explore and catch new Pokémon in, including but not limited to: dense forests, mountain ranges, farmlands and more!

It's your 14th birthday!
You can finally get your first Pokémon but what do you look like?

IMG_6801.png
IMG_6798.png
IMG_6802.png

You've made it to the lab! Who will you choose?
IMG_6794.png
IMG_6796.png
IMG_6797.png

Your friend, Dexter, wants to battle!
IMG_6804.png

unknown_5.png
unknown_6.png
unknown_7.png

What are unique features in Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction?

Pokémon Fact and Pokémon Fiction have plenty of cool new features that make the experience much more fun!

1. Version Exclusive Evil Teams

In Pokémon Fact, you will face down against Team Axiom. A group of intellectual people who wish to use the Factual Pokémon for their selfish purposes. However, in Pokémon Fiction, you face down against Team Fantasia, a group of desperate people who are looking to use the Fictitious Pokémon for their selfish purposes.

2. Overworld Pokémon
In Pokémon Fact and in Pokémon Fiction, we are hoping to add overworld Pokémon encounters in order to increase immersion and to allow players to encounter more Pokémon in each area to encourage coming back to areas that have been previously explored!

3. Version Exclusive Pokémon
With a two versions of a Pokémon game, there will obviously be version exclusive Pokémon. An example of this are:
oddish.jpg
1662417460390.png
069.png
1662417947852.jpeg
EXCLUSIVE TO POKÉMON FACT EXCLUSIVE TO POKÉMON FICTION

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

Spriters -
I can currently fill this role, but having 1 or 2 more to help the 3-4 spriters we have would be amazing!

Tileset Artists - We do not have anyone that can cover this position so some tileset artists would be super helpful!

Mappers -There are only 2 mappers and we desperately need more in order to keep the project at a decent pace!

Composers - There are only 2 composers and we need 2-3 more to make sure we have enough custom music to cover every new area!

If you want to apply, check out this link here! https://forms.gle/iXKotLCuk1A8rCTJ7

If you want to join our discord, check out this link here! https://discord.gg/PUsGJSy4DK

Last edited:

chatot04

Rookie
thank you so much, please consider joining the team if you are interested. Contact me via discord at GalamiSalami#0686 and even if you don't want to join, you can always join our discord server as a spectator!
I just sent a friend request

HypnosEmblem

Rookie
Are you still looking for Balancers? I'm still new to development and all but I'm interested to see if I can help a bit. Tried joining the discord but the link didn't work and I tried sending a friend request but that didn't work either. I have experience playing competitive Pokémon, mostly on Showdown. I hope I could help!

CollusiveDreamer

Writer
The newest Discord invite link from Sunday appears to have broken, thought I'd give a heads up here.

GalamiSalami

Rookie
Bump! Fact and Fiction is currently in dire need of Mappers, UI and UX designers and Tileset artists. If anyone of those fills your niche. DM me, I'm @GalamiSalami #0686 on Discord!

GalamiSalami

Rookie
bump! Fact and Fiction is currently in dire need of Mappers, UI and UX designers and Pixel Artists! If anyone of those fills your niche. DM me, I'm @GalamiSalami #0686 on Discord!

GalamiSalami

Rookie
bump! Fact and Fiction is currently in dire need of Mappers, UI and UX designers and Pixel Artists! If anyone of those fills your niche. DM me, I'm @GalamiSalami #0686 on Discord!

We really need some more people if we want to make this as exciting as possible and I swear new updates are coming very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back