• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Writing review on my heartgold randomized type-swap playthrough made-up backlore/info

This thread's author wants feedback on a piece of writing. Be constructive.

pokemon games

Trainer
''the team of the region, Team Fable, several hundred years ago, made experiments on every 1st stage wild pokemon in the region. By using their specially designed signal ray they made the Pokemon come to their hideout."

they'd be changing their typings & the moves they use & at what level they evolve at, the abilities too.... even the eggs would be affected (?)..... it's also, somehow irreversible, so they stay like that.......

but the people of the hotojo region had become used to it, by the time airi came around

so when professor mel brought out the starters to airi, that'd be different types & different pokemon from the normal starters....

but team fable have long since disbanded now after realizing what their team leader, Nicole, realized that what they were doing was kinda wrong... & going against nature

"The legendaries & Mythicals were able to resist Team Fable's signal ray waves and are unaffected by their experiments."

team fable's ray has a random effect on whatever its pointed at.... & they have a sort of computer thingy at their hq where they are, to first select any pokemon that are wild, to send the ray waves there, to change their typings & overall appearance

professor mel was researching anyway out in the field... but she wanted airi to go fill the pokedex, cause she knew she wanted to be a pokemon trainer
' 3 years ago, when she was 7' 'she's 10 now, she told her that when she grew up, she wanted to be a trainer*

but she warned airi when she's out there to take caution cause the pokemon started frenzying a bit cause of the type changing & such...... the starters that she has on her in the lab have long since calmed down, though

team Fable disbanded 4 years ago

people were very, very shocked about it... i mean, their pokemon's types, be it one type or 2 types, & overall appearance suddenly changed :0

i made it up, actually....

what do you think of it? :>

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Airi_(randomized_type-swap_playthrough)

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Airi's_type-swap_pokedex

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Crist

a mystery
6/10

Yin

Queen of out-dated memes
It's nice in my opinion, but, I think having Team Fable actually manage to take over the region could be better. It looks like their ray thingy is really strong, so, perhaps the reason you are filling out the Pokedex is to study all those pokemon and finally put an end to Team Fable? You could turn the champion into the leader of team Fable and the elite 4 answers to the leader etc.

Would be interesting to see the effects of an evil team actually winning and you have to overthrow them.

pokemon games

Trainer
It's nice in my opinion, but, I think having Team Fable actually manage to take over the region could be better. It looks like their ray thingy is really strong, so, perhaps the reason you are filling out the Pokedex is to study all those pokemon and finally put an end to Team Fable? You could turn the champion into the leader of team Fable and the elite 4 answers to the leader etc.

Would be interesting to see the effects of an evil team actually winning and you have to overthrow them.
yeah, their ray waves are really strong :> :<

Last edited:

pokemon games

Trainer

i may add that, actually :>

pokemon games

Trainer

actually, that would match better if it were a kanto region one....'blue/red/yellow/firered/leafgreen' i think
plus, johto is literally next door to kanto

so the ray waves could've easily affected all the johto pokemon too 'heartgold'

& then when they dispanded, my backlore 'in the main post' would take place in heartgold....

but i think i prefer mine :>

but i'll still ask for help if i need it

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin
Back