• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Discussion How much time do you spent on...

This thread invites discussion. Be respectful, but feel free to share your opinions.

HollowGap

How am I still alive
I was about to type one specific activity, but why not for everything else? Answer one, then ask one in return.

How much time do you spent on you project on daily/weekly basis?

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet?
By "project" I assume you mean "pokémon." During the jam I spent just shy of 300 hours in RPG Maker (we'll say 270 for the sake of the math), which comes out to about nine hours a day (June 6 to August 7, 32 days), 54 hours a week. My brain has turned to jelly after that though, so I probably won't be doing that again any time soon and if I join next year's jam I'll actually do it on the starting date.

How much time do you spend eating food on a daily/weekly basis?

nspectr

Rookie
If you mean only the time spent eating foods then like over an hour a day/ 8 hours a week

Do you prefer pepsi, coca cola, or niether?

8-BitBrick

Rookie
i spent 3 years making my pokemon fan game;-( and I quit making a pokemon fan games

zarexraze

Novice
I am not a soda fan at all. I hate the feeling of anything carbonated going down my throat.

To ask a new question, how much time do you spend on doing your daily routine, as in morning routine and such?

doof

banished doof
To ask a new question, how much time do you spend on doing your daily routine, as in morning routine and such?

Hm. On the the days that I actually have a routine, I usually spend about 30 minutes or so. A quick breakfast, shower, brushing teeth, primping, etc. About half and hour. The rest of the day is pretty much routineless.

New question: How much time do you spend on improving yourself each week? Like, working out, or studying for an exam, or honing skills for any project/hobby, etc?

MadDeodorant

Insert internet reference here
New question: How much time do you spend on improving yourself each week? Like, working out, or studying for an exam, or honing skills for any project/hobby, etc?
Oooh!! I like this question. So, I work out three days a week (running), try to play the bass regularly and write down ideas for videos. Honestly I try to improve myself in any way every day. I f I don't I pretty much have a nervous meltdown

HollowGap

How am I still alive
I have a target on certain things I want to do (writing, learning language, trying stuff) but no time requirement. I set how many time to do it or what I want to achieve that week, and see if I can commit to it. As for morning routine, apparently I still have to fix my sleep pattern (thanks homework). I can't decide whether to sleep 6-8 hours normally or try polyphasic sleep pattern.

How much time do you spend on setting up storyline/resources/other preparations before moving on to mapping and playing with RPGXP?

Back