• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative Storyline Help Request

updawg734

Whats up, dawg?
I've been working on a fan game called Pokémon: Scrolls of Destiny for some time now. I actually have all of the storyline mapped out for how I think I want everything to go, but I was hoping that someone might be willing to read over the story to give me a second opinion on it. I really want to plot of the game to be dynamic and interesting, as well as full of surprises.

Like I said, I have the whole thing written out, so it's a few pages long. I didn't want to post it all on here right away because 1) it's long and 2) it literally spoils the entire game. That being said, if you would be interested in giving it a read and providing some feedback, I would sincerely appreciate it. Let me know and I can get you the document where I wrote it all out.

Thanks in advance!

Greninjauzumaki

pika pika
I am also interested in helping you out with the story line. I haven't played the demo but I would like to go through the document which you wrote out and provide some feedback.

Back