• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Relic Castle Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined Relic Castle a year and a half ago, after having watched a couple of Thundaga's tutorials, and fangame stream vods. At first it was mainly to ask questions about Essentials and to ask for feedback on my maps etc. but after a while I started talking about anything and everything, and now I feel I'm a part of this community, and I'm proud to be a moderator as well!

From releasing Bill's Experiments (my first game ever) for the RC Winter Jam #2, to releasing Pokémon Ethos for the RC Game Jam #7. It has been a great time, and I'm looking forward to releasing our Winter Jam #3 entry, as well as all other projects and events in the future! Happy birthday, Relic Castle!

ArchoRed

Musician/band
Me myself Archo [not official],
I have been using this RC for three years. I started at 2019 at the pandemic period, I had nothing to do but Pokemon showed me a new way to waste time FAN GAMES I started some and wasted my time in that it will be a forever memory. I did not want to upload that but in future I will upload, cauze this much time I did not register in this site. I am soo late to do that, so at this moment I would like be Official member of this Relic Castle and be one of the Humanity person.
Most of the members co-operate here, and they are understanding each other. Thundaga had brought me to this site by his tutorials. Thank you my friends for reading this patiently, I wish all the members to celebrate 7yrs of RC!

And India "HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!"

Rua

Pokémon Dark Dev
Happy birthday Relic Castle!

This was the first forum I have joined in around 12-13 years and without I wouldn't have rekindled a passion to develop a fangame. Thanks for making me feel like a kid again!

Nomi

Trainer
I haven't been in RC long but I'm real grateful for the friends I've made :) I have lots of memories, good and bad, and I think they not only helped me grow as a developer but a person. It's great sharing my passion with others and I'm real glad to be here to see this anniversary! :)

P.S.
Gary was here! Ash is a loser!

Dedbed

Novice
Happy birthday RC!!!

I’ve only been apart of RC for a little over a year now but have been part of fan games since Thundaga was working on Pokémon Noire (man that’s a long time.) Thundaga’s streams of him working on Splice for a game jam introduced me to some amazing people. The mad man @Voltseon and his love for Making games. @ENLS the man with Experiments (sorry not sorry.) and @Tristantine The Great for becoming my close friend.

RC introduced me to my love for making games and some amazing people that are now a part of my life. Hell I wouldn’t trade that for anything.

falcary

the myth girl
Wow, truly is amazing that it has already been 7 years! Although I only joined about 3 and a half years ago, I sure have seen a lot! Relic Castle has been a big part of my journey from when I started to even now! The amount of people that I've met and cherished memories with from here is crazy, and this community has helped me a lot! This community has always been the first place I would go to if I needed help with any fangame related things and even sometimes personal problems. Although I've had my ups and downs here, I don't think I could ever see myself leaving this community, thank you everyone who has been so nice and helpful these past years! Happy 7 year anniversary! <3

Happy Birthday RC! I feel like I've been around RC and the fangame for a long time now, and this community has been great to me. I've definitely developed plenty of skills related to game dev here, but I also feel that being part of this community has helped me develop skills that will be useful to me going into my professional career. On top of that, the people here are fantastic and they all help to make this place great. I'm always amazed at the games that come out of each and every jam, and I'm sure the quality of games will continue to go up! Happy bday RC!

Heliumpai

By the way, your work is amazing! keep it up buddy
Relic Castle has allowed me to broadcast my stupid pokemon memes across the entire world. Despite the fact I'm not the biggest pokemon fan there ever was/will be but I've enjoyed every single moment on this silly place and I owe almost all of my online friends to here.

Shoutout to all of y'all there, after so many years.. You're still looking very nice.

Amras Anárion

Trainer
Happy birthday Relic Castle! 🎂
I didn't think there was so much growth in such a short time. But it is true that your community is becoming more and more active, especially thanks to the Game Jams that are regularly organized. I had hesitated to participate in the recent mapping challenge.
For my part, I arrived here 1 year and a half ago and I hope with my new fangame (which was published here right on the anniversary by pure chance) to be able to invest in your community.

ImZero

Just a Number
Wow, 7 years! Even though I haven't been with the community for as long as others, I'm definitely glad to be a part of it. Everyone here is super great to talk to and work with, and I can't wait for the upcoming years and projects!🎂❤️

Hard to believe this site's almost a decade old now! I think my earliest memory here is trying to post a progressing projects thread and getting told "Well, you've enough written content here, but you don't have any screencaps...?", and that was because I did not have any actual project ready, just ideas. I've definitely grown a lot with this community helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back