• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Escapism

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LackDeJurane

Novice
title0.png

Project Title: Pokémon Escapism
(Formerly known as Pokémon Dark Platinum)
Kit: Pokémon Essentials v19

Active Team PDP Members-
Zytlib, भाग्य ज्योति, Venom, MikeyQ

A short analysis of the plot:
It is nearly at the end of April, you follow your normal daily routine, untill a letter is delivered to you from your father. This marks the beginning of your journey in this region of Avon.
Later on in your journey, your father along with some group of scientists discover a massive increase in the gravity of certain places of the region. There seems to be some sort of human activity which has caused this. Such big of an event can lead to a great disaster, similar to that which happened 1300 years ago.

Currently recruiting for:
• Pokémon Concept Artists(Highest Priority at the moment)
• Trainer Artists (Second Highest Priority at the moment)
• Musicians who work with the Gen 5 soundfont
•Large scale pixel artists

We would gladly accept:
•Coders
• Writers

Features:
•New UIs for almost every menu
•EBDX
•Inverse and Sky battles
•Multiple Saves
•SmartGear
•BuzzNav
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/fDU8cTKUFD
In order to join the team, you would need to DM me,
My Discord ID: LackDeJurane#2096

Ingame screenshots:
Screenshot-1.png
Screenshot-2.png
Screenshot-3.png
Screenshot-4.png

UI screenshots:
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png

The Main Characters:
Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

LackDeJurane

Novice
Bump!
This time, just like the last time, we are in a dire need for writers!

Last edited:

mindbender12

Novice
What exactly are you looking for in a writer? I've got a good deal of experience in writing, so I may be able to help.

LackDeJurane

Novice
What exactly are you looking for in a writer? I've got a good deal of experience in writing, so I may be able to help.
Well, we are looking for a writer who can actually help in completing the plot. In other words, we want someone who has good ideas for the main story, and give it sort of a meaning.

mindbender12

Novice
Well, we are looking for a writer who can actually help in completing the plot. In other words, we want someone who has good ideas for the main story, and give it sort of a meaning.
So someone to help with the overall design. It's certainly something I can help with. What details do you have already, and what's the goal of the story/game?

LackDeJurane

Novice
So someone to help with the overall design. It's certainly something I can help with. What details do you have already, and what's the goal of the story/game?
How about we take this conversation to either discord or any other platform you are comfortable with?

LackDeJurane

Novice
Bump! We have an official name for the game instead of a placeholder!

Currently looking for concept artists and artists who work with sugimori art style!

Last edited:

BeanGP

Rookie
Hey, are you still looking for Mappers? I've been making Maps as a hobby for a couple years now and would love to actually be a part of a project. I also used to be heavy into competitive Pokemon and can help with stuff like balancing stats and movesets etc.
My discord is @Bean#9226.
Here's a recent map I made to show my work.

Attachments

• Gen 4 Style Lake Town.png
    Gen 4 Style Lake Town.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 121

LackDeJurane

Novice
Hey, are you still looking for Mappers? I've been making Maps as a hobby for a couple years now and would love to actually be a part of a project. I also used to be heavy into competitive Pokemon and can help with stuff like balancing stats and movesets etc.
My discord is @Bean#9226.
Here's a recent map I made to show my work.
I like that map! It looks a bit empty but can definetly be improved! I sent you a friend request on discord.

goochster

Rookie
Hello! (LackDeJurane#2096)
I think your game looks pretty cool. I would be more than happy to be the writer. I can think of an interesting story line. Oh later on I can beta test it for you as well. I sent you a friend request in discord.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back