• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Map Feedback on making Route maps

This thread's author wants feedback on a map. Be constructive.

Rashi

The Bird Keeper
Hi! Here's a route I made long ago for fun. I would like to learn how to make better routes through feedbacks from this one.
toute.png

Upvote 0

Astefia

Cooltrainer
IMHO this looks nice, but the leftmost quarter is kinda too low on detail, a bit boring.
Also the berry garden looks like it has some tiling errors.

Yin

Queen of out-dated memes
It looks nice! I like the most things but I think it's kinda too organized.

The wild grass is too organized, kinda messing up the shapes and making them more 'wild' will improve the scene in my opinion.

The long walk in the middle is a bit plain. Perhaps put some wil grass around it? Not like the other areas though, maybe only single ones and a few two in a row, etc. Maybe use a few more bushes and little trees

Long story short, I love the tilesets and the route is nicely done. It's just too organized even if it was supposed to be a well-kept place.

I'm no professional so it's just my personal opinion lol

(Btw I love the red benches but maybe put the red flowers between them exactly between cuz it's kinda off-centered. Not because it looks bad but because I'm obsessed with that kinda things XD)

Back