• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Looking for a new Pokémon fan game to play through!

IAMEGENDhalo

Rookie
Hi I just hopped on here to hear what your guy's recommendations for fan games I should try. I finished Pokémon Insurgence, Uranium, and Empyrean and I'm looking to sink some time into a new one. Preferably one that's completed. What are your recommendations?

Last edited:

Felane

Rookie
You need to try pokemon Bushido. Pokemon Royal version is okay too.

And there's a romhack "Pokemon Unbound".

I think this 3 is worth to play through.

Yin

Queen of out-dated memes
Definitely play Pokemon Ashen Frost and Pokemon Pumpkin, they both have amazing stories and fun gameplay that challenges you without being too difficult. I have always been a regular player but these games made me appreciate a little challenge lol

But if you want something more close to a regular pokemon game play Pokemon Empyrean

Paulypus

Programming without really knowing what I'm doing
100% Reborn. It's finished now (I think), has an amazing storyline, and will definitely last for a while. It's quite difficult, but it's worth it.

safr

Elite Trainer
Pokemon eon guardian give a try you will be surprised by how good it is, if you can speak Spanish you can try Pokémon anil

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer
Some of the best ones that i´ve played is Insurgence, uranium (classic, golden standard of fan game). Infinity, Xenoverse (newer games with great art, fakemon, story and amazing plot twist). Fire Ash (Follows the main anime up to alola w galar being added, personal favorite), Spork (suprisingly good, a lot of content), Bushido (short and sweet), Realidea system and Opalo if you speak spanish 100% worth it. And soul stone, similar to Reborn and rejuvination in tone, difficulty but deffinetly worth a try with great story and fakemon regional forms

SuperSpyroDragon64

Cooltrainer
Pokemon Rapid Red is kind of a design mess, you can tell this was where the developer dumped a ton of ideas without asking if his game "should" have these things, but I still had a blast playing through it.

edit: lmao typo

Back