• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Cannabis Edition

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
UPDATE: The new Beta will be released soon!! With the new update will come updated graphics including new and cleaned up tiles (While still maintaining our original style), and NEW HERO and Rival sprites!!! The beta will also extend the length of the game.
2a2001a0b731c849b0240b49a9607fba.png

Intro:
You are a young boy or girl growing up in the Ganja region and just like any other region you get a pokemon and start your journey. HOWEVER, soon you find yourself in the middle of the widely debated topic of the legality of Marijuana and try to figure out right from wrong by deciding if you should help your rivals and the professor in Team Green or the corrupted police force of the Ganja region, while still trying to become the Ganja region Champion!!

[btn=moda|https://www.mediafire.com/?t8gt9j40dv5ceos]DOWNLOAD[/btn]

Starters:
inline1.jpg

Professor Herb offers the pokemon of your choice between Chespin, Fenniken, or Froakie!!

Ganja Region:

The Ganja region is a newer region off of the coast of Kanto with an abundance of pokemon from all over many different regions as it has become a hot spot for trainers to dump off pokemon as they embark on their adventures to different regions.

In-Game Screenshots:

09246e4b78a1867ab070c438a5df35a0.png

2b339bbbe23dd99ea99163433129ce24.png

9660da63f21d8cad073e3f55b20ae073.png

26065998dba00f5fac5b69bff256790d.png

98eab9f3bed4668b009f832f68f557a8.png

e9f99960dd360fcf830c76f971631be7.png

Reporting Glitches:

This release is currently our first release as we have been working on it for slightly over a year. Some glitches are to be expected. Please message us if we have missed any.

Credits:
In our download link we have included a credits list. If we have missed any credits please let us know and we will update it as soon as possible. Thank You!!

CREDITS USED
Princess Phoenix- Gen VI Overworlds
LunarDusk- Gen VI Overworlds
Rhyden- Gen VII Cries
Sparta- Gen VI Overworlds
Kaliser- Tiles
Phyromatical- Log Tile
ChaoticCherryCake- Log Tile
WesleyFG- Log Tile
Kyle Drove- Log Tile
Iametrine- Log Tile
Zetavares852- Log Tile
Magiscarf- Log Tile
NSora-96- Log Tile
Heavy-Metal-Lover- Log Tile
EVoLiNa- Log Tile
Ghub1- Logo Help
Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?t8gt9j40dv5ceos
[btn=moda|https://www.mediafire.com/?t8gt9j40dv5ceos]DOWNLOAD[/btn]

Our Team:

Pokemon Cannabis is currently a two man team with RedLegend and Cannaboss, but we are looking for new members if you would like to join!! Please feel free to PM either of us if you would be interested in joining our team.
Follow us on Twitter @RedLegend360

[btn=modc|https://twitter.com/RedLegend360]FOLLOW US ON TWITTER[/btn]​

Last edited:

Rhyden

Shuckle Kheen
Your credits section looks a bit off. For one, my cries pack has audio ripped from Gen 7, not Gen 6. But that's not really an issue.
However, if you used the Gen 6 Overworlds from here then you should probably give credit to Sparta for those as well. If not, then disregard that.

I'm looking forward to playing a game about weed and I will be disappointed if Snoop himself is not in this game before it is finished.

RedLegend360

Rookie
Your credits section looks a bit off. For one, my cries pack has audio ripped from Gen 7, not Gen 6. But that's not really an issue.
However, if you used the Gen 6 Overworlds from here then you should probably give credit to Sparta for those as well. If not, then disregard that.

I'm looking forward to playing a game about weed and I will be disappointed if Snoop himself is not in this game before it is finished.
Thanks I will fix it immediately!!------------------------

And yes Snoop and Wiz Khalifa will be making appearances later on in the game for sure!!

Riddle

Novice
This...this is definitely something I would have never thought about, but it's something I definitely needed in my life. Everything feels so complete now. Is this what enlightenment feels like??

Anyway, this looks fun, and I'll try it once my computer stops spazzing out. Kalos starters = immediate win, so you're safely checked off.

Best of luck with this game and project!

RedLegend360

Rookie
This...this is definitely something I would have never thought about, but it's something I definitely needed in my life. Everything feels so complete now. Is this what enlightenment feels like??

Anyway, this looks fun, and I'll try it once my computer stops spazzing out. Kalos starters = immediate win, so you're safely checked off.

Best of luck with this game and project!
Thanks I really appreciate it. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to play it!!

FloofyPanthar

Gen 5 Guru
2b339bbbe23dd99ea99163433129ce24.png
9660da63f21d8cad073e3f55b20ae073.png

e9f99960dd360fcf830c76f971631be7.png

Your tiles in these 3 pictures are a bit wonky, but other than that, love it!

Back